Some tanks and things, Knox, Bovington so far
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Some tanks and things, Knox, Bovington so far Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:00 pm
    ----
I have posted this before but over at the CDSG site I have posted the tanks I've seen at Knox and Bovington, I plan on posting Kubinka, Moscow and St Petersburg soon. If you wanna take a look you will have to have something better than 56K hookup, lots of pics. If you have any photos to add feel free to do that....this is the link.... click here

#2: Re: Some tanks and things, Knox, Bovington so far Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:06 am
    ----
Nice collection pictures. Thanks for the invitation to post pictures, but I would like to ask the opposite. May I use some of the picture in the AfvRegister

Michel

#3: Re: Some tanks and things, Knox, Bovington so far Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:29 pm
    ----
Michel, You are more than welcome to use any of the photos, I was going to put them on your site but just haven't got around the that yet.....

#4: Re: Some tanks and things, Knox, Bovington so far Author: Dennis_Smith PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:40 pm
    ----
Awesome work, A.J.!

-> AFV News Discussion Board