Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> New Members

#46: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:42 pm
    ----
Ummm, can he do that if he can't log in?

#47: Re: New Member Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:10 pm
    ----
Usually someone can give them one of the admin's Email address' or if that's not an option, can submit a request through the Contact Us link on the main left hand menu on the main page. Wink

#48: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:22 pm
    ----
Ah rgr cheers Bushster

#49: Re: New Member Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:42 am
    ----
I made it back...hehe Dont belive ONE word dat shades says..lies all lies.n ignore my request for ANOTHER PW reset .hehe .thxs guys

#50: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:47 am
    ----
I bin framed!
TriggerHappy said all that and then posted it in my name!

Pssst.... there's a post about a CFS1 game in the CFS1 section.
Wink

#51: Re: New Member Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 pm
    ----
LOL Viney, glad you found your PW...lol ( I think Shades hid it )

#52: Re: New Member Author: EW_Vineswinger PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:59 am
    ----
LOL bushyy!! Sorry for delay i was havin (PC) trouble.AGAIN ..The issue was with one of vines defective keyboards.......In ALL my years I still havnt found EVEN one that types correctly.....hehe...Even shades couldnt fix my last KB trouble so i bought a new .HOPEFULLY this one will work...... To ALL AT CC have a MERRY CHRISTmas!!!

also........oh since i dunno where else to post this......Myself,Chybear .tinytacohead.Boon and Rang started playin the original ghost recon along with Island thunder n desert seige IF anyone Interested feel free to contact me......as we lookin for players to try to get this (OLD) game goin is still a blast.......

#53: Re: New Member Author: jrockyLocation: South St Paul, MN USA (KSGS) PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 pm
    ----
New here. Installed FSX about a year ago and then later FS2004 and CFS3. Mostly use FSX and single engine aircraft. Slowly learning and not sure want to get into flying the big jets yet. Rolling Eyes Have been retired from electronics as a lab technician a little over five years. Volunteer at a senior activity center where eight computers are set up and try to assist others with computer learning along with ten other computer mentors.

#54: Re: New Member Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:54 pm
    ----
Welcome jrocky Welcome

You should have started a new thread or people might think your part of the animal sector... Mr. Green

Welcome to Com-Central, have a good look about and I hope you enjoy your stay.

If your into FSX then why not join the Sunday flight's, they are all old people there and don't fly that fast, most were born before the jet engine was invented...LOL

#55: Re: New Member Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:58 am
    ----
-S-

Welome aboard jrocky..!!

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#56: Re: New Member Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:33 am
    ----
Welcome Rocky, ignore tree rats here Twisted Evil

#57: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:33 pm
    ----
Hmmmm.... "Animal Sector".
Has kind of a nice ring to it.

Ooo, and Welcome

#58: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:26 pm
    ----
This'll make ya chuckle;

Ran into Vines during the week on Messenger.
He said to say 'Hi!', and that he hasn't been around for a bit because he forgot how to get in.

[I'm soooooo gonna be in trouble now when he remembers. Heheheh.]

#59: Re: New Member Author: Silky PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:38 pm
    ----
Vinsey baby cakes woooohooooo show me ur pecks honey pie yummmmm

Who let that rodent squirel in here thought you all would have shot him dead long ago ha ha ha hey hey Aidey babes

Well if anyone ever rembers me flying then they know i flew like a brick and no matter how much work poor Euro or PS Squadron tried the brick just could not fly. Oooooo unless it was bomber runs if i remember i done alright in the bomber runs. Poor Scooter trying to teach me how too land on that carrier think i managed it once and on a few occassions took the rest of the sqaudron off the boat, they did look pretty floating in the water like little ducks in bath.

Ok Ok enough about the memories now im going to rattle all ur brains. Before the passing of the lovely Shadow Draken i got to know a couple of the Shadow guys. I know one of them lived in England and was a tattooist. If anyone has any idea which of the lovely Shadow Squadron was the tattooist can you ask them to plz e-mail me. I am looking to have a little work done on the lower back and a decorative slave band on the arm and i so need some advice from him as the tattooists round here are all crap and if gonna have it for life i want it to be nice.

May i pay tribute to both EW_Rang & PS_Monkey both were good friends and are very sadley missed and i know heaven will be a more fun filled place with those two scallywags there to keep em all on there toes.

Euro_Silky Silkenwolfette PS_Silky & the dreaded Sysop Adutoris (little helper)

#60: Re: New Member Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:17 pm
    ----
I ain't a rodent.
Skwirrellz is royalty!

[[[Hugz]]] Sweetie.
I 'memberz ya and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
Still got the "James Bond" photo I took (of myself) while I was flying with you and Vix that first x-mas in CFS1, when I wuz all tuxedo'd and up on my way to a dinner do.
Regardless of skills you was fun and that's what I judged pilots by.

I remember the Shadow ya mean and, typically, can't remember his name now but have seen him pop by here from time to time.
Was it Banshee?
Hmmm., yeah, I seem to remember it being the "TA DAAAAAA!" man.
I'm sure Bushy has a way to contact him more directly.

<--- Cutest

() 8-]

-> New Members