Old CFS Memeries
-> New Members

#1: Old CFS Memeries Author: BSMoAce PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:40 pm
    ----
Lol..Just sitting here thinking of funny things..I was playing CFS one night..When it first came out..TRying so hard just not to crash..much less shoot anyone..Getting mauled..after about 2 hours of this i got Pissed...I mean pissed..Jumped up from my computer ...kicked back my chair..lokked at my wife and at the top of my lungs said ...These SOB's..if I ever learn to fly ..they'll be begging for there lives!!!..Lmao..my wife looked at me and Said (in a very calm voice).."Dear ..its just a Game..Calm down"...lol..I just growled very mean like ...She gave me a look like she needed to inroll me in some kind of theropy classes....So i sat back down ..told you watch ..there going to get it now ...lol..she said "Well sure they are dear"..as i saw her roll her eyes (turning the page in her book she was reading)

#2: Re: Old CFS Memeries Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:25 pm
    ----
LOL Mo! That sounds just like what prolly most us went thru that first time flying online! I must admit tho , that I had the same feeling about getting better than everyone else but there were the ones out there including you that I never could get the best of Laughing . Ya'll really took it to the extreme! There were times still even after all the great instructions and advice that I had to get up and walk away before I smashed the puter to pieces Laughing but after a few minutes I would just start laughing at myself and go back to all the FUN! I sure miss those days.

to all and all the good times we had! Now that I thinkback there were never any bad times there except when the Mrs would say it was time for bed....lol .

#3: Re: Old CFS Memeries Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:05 am
    ----
LOL...yep, those were the fun days! I can remember or maybe I should say, my wife can remember times I didn't come out of (her words) "the CAVE" for LONG periods of time. She thought I was addicted to the 'net'. I told her "I wasn't and could she please move from in front of the monitor!"... LOL

Take a look at this..

The full story is HERE!

#4: Re: Old CFS Memeries Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:41 pm
    ----
Who's the ugly bloke with the sheep fur round his chin in the final photo?

#5: Re: Old CFS Memeries Author: BSMoAce PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:14 pm
    ----
Hey....Whats that Bald guy doing with my shirt on???...lmao

#6: Re: Old CFS Memeries Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm
    ----
LOL Shades and I'm not tellin' who THAT guy in the last pic is except it's a well known fact he's got more 'grey' in his beard since then...

LOL Mo, that was sure a fun time...

#7: Re: Old CFS Memeries Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:31 pm
    ----
yer getting old grandpa Laughing

#8: Re: Old CFS Memeries Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:18 pm
    ----
Hey....Whats that Bald guy doing with my shirt on?

And there was me thinking it was fancy dress and you'd gone as RAF_Nello's HMS Ark Royal add-on.

*snigger*

-> New Members