Cadillac Gage Commando Scout
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Cadillac Gage Commando Scout Author: HellonwheelsV100 PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:43 pm
    ----
Does anyone on the forum have any good pics of the Cadillac Gage Commando Scout armored car? I am mainly looking for interior pictures, but any photos or information will help. I have found several pics on the internet of vehicles in Indonesian service, but I am pretty sure they were evaluated by the US, even though they were not accepted.

Anyone?

Thanks!!

#2: Re: Cadillac Gage Commando Scout Author: A-109ELocation: Minneapolis PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:07 pm
    ----
Dave,

You'll find some photos buried in this thread:

www.com-central.net/in...ary+museum

--Bob

#3: Re: Cadillac Gage Commando Scout Author: HellonwheelsV100 PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:42 pm
    ----
Thanks for posting those V100 pics! I had missed them before.
I really appreciate it.

Smile

The vehicle I am looking for pics of now though, is the more elusive Commando Scout. Here is what I am talking about. Please let me know if you have any pics of these.

#4: Re: Cadillac Gage Commando Scout Author: HellonwheelsV100 PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm
    ----
anyone? anyone?
Smile

#5: Re: Cadillac Gage Commando Scout Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 am
    ----
Dave,
Overdue response to this request.

These are from one of the clip files I bought off of ebay some years ago - apparently from the estate of someone connected to APG...

Much of the clips seem to be from various publications, but I cant say which.

Enjoy,

Neil

#6: Re: Cadillac Gage Commando Scout Author: HellonwheelsV100 PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 am
    ----
AWESOME!!!!

Thanks, Neil!!!!

Here's one for your collection:

#7: Re: Cadillac Gage Commando Scout Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:00 am
    ----
Looks like the love child of a three-way between a V100, XR311 and XM800W.

I'd guess the need for Bradley money killed it.

-> AFV News Discussion Board