Stranger in Town...
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Stranger in Town... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
    ----
...and it doesn't get much stranger than these two...

Anyone guess who these two 'look alike convicts" could be?

#2: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:30 pm
    ----
I don't know either of 'em.
But immigration might wanna take a look under the jumper of the guy on the right!

#3: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:05 pm
    ----
What does it say that they are apparently meeting at the men's room? Shocked

#4: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:13 pm
    ----
Never...
When was that taken Bush? Is this why Sly's MIA.

#5: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:30 pm
    ----
That pic was taken last night (Monday-June 1). Sly is in the US and we met at a Bob Evans Restaurant for a sandwich about an hour drive from me. Wink

#6: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:06 pm
    ----
Jel !!! Sly's wandered off again, you were supposed to be looking after him...You'll have to go get him.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

#7: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:47 pm
    ----
ahhh bush... bob evans? no hooters near there? (not that I could go, mrs slow would have those things the sqwirrels like)

#8: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 pm
    ----
Good to see you two met up, I have had the pleasure of meeting Sly and Jelly-Belly a few years ago wich was great fun

#9: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:41 am
    ----
It's always fun to meet people from the CC Community. These are the best people anywhere and to date, I've not met anyone that's proved me wrong... Smile

Sly's a great guy and it was a real pleasure to meet and talk to him in person. Daughter number 2 came with 2 of my grandchildren and got to meet Sly. I'm sure they'll talk about his English accent for some time to come... Wink

#10: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:47 am
    ----
It's always fun to meet people from the CC Community. These are the best people anywhere and to date, I've not met anyone that's proved me wrong...

must never have met that no good "Der Baron" Rolling Eyes

#11: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 am
    ----
- piney
It's always fun to meet people from the CC Community. These are the best people anywhere and to date, I've not met anyone that's proved me wrong...

must never have met that no good "Der Baron" Rolling Eyes

He's buzzed the Pig Sty once or twice, which is why we have barrage balloons, minefields, and electric fencing now...

I've only personally met JG300 Stoopy and Fr8ycat from our own squad...it was chock full o' goodness.

Some other members on that disreputable clankything forum I've met or otherwise communicated with sans keyboard. but they're all so polite as to be....boring. Or maybe we're just old. Them, I meant them...I'm like a spring chicken myself...

It's like talkin' to your folks with those AFV guys. They never want to go out chasin' babes or layin' a patch in front of the neighbors house...just wanna' talk the merits of replaceable pads versus chevron track block, whether the 120mm needs a cannister round, and were there pink panthers in Africa. (*yawn*). Rolling Eyes

Even the Pig Sty gals are starting to note the quality of the ceiling paint during our more intimate entwinements. It's like the spark has gone out of our already shallow sex-based cheezy relationships...I'm at a loss... Crying or Very sad

#12: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:44 am
    ----
were there pink panthers in Africa. (*yawn*).
that's Viet Nam, not Africa you old reprobate.

Even the Pig Sty gals are starting to note the quality of the ceiling paint during our more intimate entwinements
They've probably realized that tankers are better at laying a main gun than piggies Twisted Evil

#13: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:59 am
    ----
- piney
were there pink panthers in Africa. (*yawn*).
that's Viet Nam, not Africa you old reprobate.

Even the Pig Sty gals are starting to note the quality of the ceiling paint during our more intimate entwinements
They've probably realized that tankers are better at laying a main gun than piggies Twisted Evil

Right, Green Tigers...Afrika...Pink Panthers...Vietnam. Plus M47's...stop trying to confuse me! Evil or Very Mad

Tankers can lay a main gun with the best of them, but first-round hits?....that's the province of the piggies. We don't apply burst-on-target...we just go back for seconds. Wink

#14: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
...we just go back for seconds. Wink

Except in North Carolina where you are seconds (after being slooowwwlllyy cooked and basted with the appropriate sauce)

#15: Re: Stranger in Town... Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:16 pm
    ----
the Pig Sty gals are starting to note the quality of the ceiling paint during our more intimate entwinements

Pulling a "Klute" on you huh ?

They never want to go out chasin' babes or layin' a patch in front of the neighbors house..

If we did we probably wouldn't spend sooo much time on the computer.

and BTW, Burst on target went out many, many years ago, it is now "One Shot, One Kill " there Mr. Spring Chicken.

Here's to being part of a jovial group,

-> Officer's Club