Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Artillery Forum

#16: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:30 pm
    ----
1.05 GB

#17: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: Massimo_FotiLocation: Lugano, Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:00 pm
    ----
It's just too big to share Crying or Very sad

Massimo

#18: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:15 pm
    ----
First of all gentlemen:

this is the first artillery thread that reached the 2 page barrier

- armyjunk2
1.05 GB

that's impressive Shocked

However I found some other Japanese Type 3 to add to your list
And probably there is or has been an lot more on those islands

www.pacificwrecks.com/...orang.html

www.pacificwrecks.com/...abaul.html

Michel

#19: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:29 pm
    ----
Before anyone spends much time searching here is what we already have. I have some from Truk but I haven't entered them yet. This must be Plan C, over at the CDSG site I posted a list of what I already have. It's setup with vehicles first then artillery by type, then bore size

Last edited by armyjunk2 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:43 pm
    ----
I will go through youre list, maybe I can find something new

If I find something I will make an post here on the forum

Michel

#21: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 pm
    ----
Thanks Michel, I wasn't really sure how else to post it. I have some german and some Italian If someone starts a list.

#22: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm
    ----
I wasn't really sure how else to post it

This will do, the only thing now is to figure out how to get it in excell the right way Wink
That will make it easier to search

Concerning the other lists, German an Italian
I could help someone for the German guns in the Netherlands
The Italian part is easier, to my knowledge, there are no Italians guns in the Netherlands Smile

Michel

#23: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm
    ----
Hi all

To long been away here so here we go again.
Some of the reserve pieces of the artillery museum/ army museum.

Big picture

Big Picture

Big Picture
I'm not resposable for the paintjob!!

Big Picture

Michel

Last edited by Tichenor on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

#24: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm
    ----
More of it

Big Picture

Big Picture

Now something Italian

Big Picture

As usual I'm keeping the types for me, so you all kan do some guessing

Michel

#25: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 pm
    ----
Hello,

I would like to know in which museum I can see these guns?

Last year I went several times to the Belgian Army museum in Brussels but I cannot remember I saw the artillery pieces like the pictures you show.

Regards,
Wim.

#26: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
    ----
- Wim

I would like to know in which museum I can see these guns?

Hello Wim

They are part of the reserve of the collection from Brussels, stored in Kapellen for now. A small part can be visited at the Artillery Museum in Brasschaat.

Michel

#27: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 pm
    ----
- Tichenor
the Artillery Museum in Brasschaat

However there will be some problems if you want to visit the place

- visitors have to be in groups of at least 10 people before they are let in
- you will have to make an request for an visit, at the latest 1 month in advance

Neutral

MichelK

#28: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 am
    ----
- MichelK

However there will be some problems if you want to visit the place

- visitors have to be in groups of at least 10 people before they are let in
- you will have to make an request for an visit, at the latest 1 month in advance

Well thats the official story.
The museum is on a active military base, so there has to be some controle about who is coming to visite us. Another reason is that we have to get someone to guide, as they are all retired personel they are not alway available.

The good news is that whenever someone wants to come to the museum we can be very flexible. Just don't count on a full guide around the museum, al depends on the personel available.

Michel

#29: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: Michel_KraussLocation: Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 pm
    ----
That is good to know

perhaps I will try to make an visit then this year
Last year I didn't even try because of the official story

MichelK

#30: Re: Anyone in here keeping a list of German or Italian Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 pm
    ----
Always welcome

Sent me a PM when you want to come, so we can make some arrangements.

Michel

-> Artillery Forum