long time r.w. pilot and simmer
-> New Members

#1: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: jazz5 PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:31 am
    ----
Gooday gentlemen,

As an ardent simmer for years and retired Naval aviator I bless myself to have found and become a member of this fine community.
How could I have overlooked you all for all those years?
Well, it seems so exclusive it isn't advertised widely and only by pure coincidence did I stumble across you all.

Hope to sim around for the years to come and meet you on-line.

cheers
Jazz5
EHEH 247 @ 5.3

#2: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:47 pm
    ----
Hiya jazz5 and Welcome to Com-Central!

We're also glad you found us and yes, we're biased about our community in a good way... Wink

Our site 'atmosphere' is based purely on our members and IMO have the best of the best here. What we lack in 'production numbers' is far outweighed by the quality of the members we have.

(Oh, and the first round is ALWAYS on the new guy...lol )

#3: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 pm
    ----
Hi jazz5 Welcome

Hope you enjoy what you see. Smile

Mind what you step in, the animals aren't too fussy about cleanliness, and watch out for the weirdo's Laughing

#4: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:38 pm
    ----
Welcome!
We can't really advertise.
What with the world's first talking-skwirrell already on board.
Everyone would want a piece.

What weirdo's Kit?

#5: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 pm
    ----
Welcome to CC Jazz5

#6: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:38 am
    ----
-S-

Wecome aboard Jazz....what did you fly and when...??

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#7: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:50 pm
    ----
Welcome ignore the tree rat, we all do Twisted Evil

#8: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: jazz5 PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:11 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-S-

Wecome aboard Jazz....what did you fly and when...??

I flew the whole inventory of the Navy at that time: S2F1 (on the sole carrier we had),CS2A, TC45J, SP2H, SP13A, P3C and FGA50 (Seahawk)during my service (1960-1981). Two 12 month stints on loan with the Air Force (F-104G & F-16 block 2).
After that a whole lot of commercial planes but that's another story.

cheers
Jazz5

#9: Re: long time r.w. pilot and simmer Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm
    ----
-S-

Must of been fun Jazz..the F-16 must of been great, all the pilots I have talked to loved flying it..great view. If you have some pics you can post them, I am sure some of the members would like to talk to you. Myself..little time flying when I was younger..mostly Cessnas, some gliding, which I would love to get back into, well soaring actually, and ultralite flying that I loved the most, great view in them as well and lots of fun flying nap of the earth. The carrier flying must of been great too..! Ever try the F-18 in FSX or in Lock On Modern Air Combat.?

-> New Members