Guess where I took this picture
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Guess where I took this picture Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 am
    ----
I thought this was pretty interesting,

[img]http://www.com-central.net/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10605/dsc00705%7E0.jpg[/img]

#2: Re: Guess where I took this picture Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 am
    ----
....duh....

I'm actually surprized the Infantry allowed that to be painted....

Don

#3: Re: Guess where I took this picture Author: Smashy PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:25 am
    ----
- Dontos
....duh....

I'm actually surprized the Infantry allowed that to be painted....

Don

Its okay they distracted them with free popsicles while they did it Smile

#4: Re: Guess where I took this picture Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:34 am
    ----
I'm surprised they didn't make the background 'Infantry Blue'

#5: Re: Guess where I took this picture Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:46 pm
    ----
It's a brand new water tower,

It goes with the brand new barracks, motor pools, and the complete infrastructure being built on Benning just for the Armor School. Quite amazing to see.

#6: Re: Guess where I took this picture Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:23 pm
    ----
yeah, yeah,......whatever.

'....and 'grape kool-ade' is nice to drink....'(!?)

BTW
If you can get to the 'Sandhill' area, you'll find all the relocated vehicles from Feb/March.

Regards
Don

#7: Re: Guess where I took this picture Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:48 pm
    ----
Don,

Check your PM

-> AFV News Discussion Board