The Beech is out!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:59 am
    ----
As next Sunday flights will require us to climb up a bit, I wanted to test the Beech to see if it fits our needs. Consider we'll have to reach altitudes in the order of 12000-16000 feet (and if you go out of route, maybe even higher!)

So I took off from an airfield with an elevation of 5500 feet, and started going up. At increasing altitude, I had to decrease the rate of climb, not to lose too much speed, but anyway I could keep some 105-110 KIAS while still climbing fast up to 18000. Then performances started to get worse, but I managed anyway to reach 20000 feet, and once levelled I could get a maximum speed of 128 KIAS - engines running at 2000 rpm, well, look at the pic:

Please note that I was heading 360°, and there were strong winds from the west, so that didn't help. I didn't dare to climb more than that, after all I don't think we'll need it.

I suggest you to take confidence with the autopilot: it doesn't work the way we're used to - clear explanations are included into the panel tutorial html document.

Marco

#17: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:42 am
    ----
Laughing 10 repaints so far and counting Laughing

#18: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:49 pm
    ----
What a fantastic plane to fly - absolutley no excuse to use the autopilot - it's going to be fun flying this little 'un on Sunday's! Laughing It was so sweet, that I almost rushed out to buy a set of foot pedals specially, I felt as if I wanted to REALLY try out my pilot skills more than any other plane so far!!!

Thanks for the great plane Milton & Co.!

H

p.s. Fled - took her down from Lelystadt to Deelen - perfect with the old Netherlands historic flight colours Wink

#19: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:18 pm
    ----
Cool

11 paintjobs and counting

Laughing

#20: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:56 pm
    ----
Cool

13 painjobs and still counting

Laughing

#21: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:01 pm
    ----
Will there be an easy install for all the paint jobs? If not where are they located?

#22: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:59 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

I'll try and tinker something up before the weekend

#23: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:08 pm
    ----
Soooo, like, ..... are you going to share some pics of this paint schemes, or do we just wait in agony ... Wink

#24: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:24 pm
    ----
Im working on a paint scheme for the CC Bush Flying Division and as soon as I can get it just right I will post it up. I just want the paint to look just right for this great plane. And I may be changing the paint design a bit.

And thanks for the great work Milt an company. ~S~

RCAF_MadDog

#25: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:05 am
    ----
I guess Fled will have a hard time assembling a comprehensive EZ package; indeed, there might be several, 'cause at this rate I can't imagine how many liveries will be released - now I have 16, and one of the zips includes 4 paintjobs!

Most of them are available at AvSim, but you better have a look also at FlightSim and Simviation. I avoided the usual job of addressing you to them one by one because there are so many that collecting all of them would be a crazy job. Here is where Fled's work comes precious! Cool

Marco

#26: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:07 am
    ----
Shocked

Rolling Eyes

forgot to look at Simviation........................................solly about that,
I'll try and get all stuff that is available till let's say friday evening my time here and tinker the EZ installer as per that date..........................I hope this is still enough time for all to get the package before the sunday flight.

I'll also try later on today to post up piccie's of the paintjobs I have collected so far.

I also hope that you all are happy now .......................:lol:

fled

#27: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:16 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Audrey Carr USAAC

AVG Flying Tigers VIP Carrier

Beech Baby

Bentley Flight Service

Bush Hackers

Bush Hogs

Canadian Warplane Heritage

Captured by Germany

Emma Air Charter (Blue)

Emma Field Flying Club

French Navy

HB-GJC

N2913B

N431P

NC5151 Parker Pen Co.

Polar

Dutch Historic Flying Club

SNB-5 Whidbey

Southern Comfort

MSA team mother plane I named it U.S. Army

U.S. Navy

U.S. Marines

White and Gold

OI-4

This is what I have found till now......... 24 in total

If do not get swamped by another truckload of repaints in the coming days, I'll try and tinker a "EZ-installer" with all the textures for the weekend so we can all in mass fly this wonderfull aircraft

fled

#28: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:09 pm
    ----
Sweet paint jobs. There were a few that I really liked. I have a couple, but they aren't installed yet. I was up late getting them. I look forward to the easy install.

#29: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:34 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes Small update on the released paints for the Beech .....................

JRB-2 Norfolk

N321D

Payette Air Charter

Shocked ..........27 and counting Laughing

fled

#30: Re: The Beech is out!!! Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:57 pm
    ----
So far I'm only missing the Norfolk and the Payette Air Charter I think...

But im not sure where they came from but I will get them Smile

-> FS2004