Dont forget to.....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Dont forget to..... Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 pm
    ----
-S-

..cover your head with your arms..it will protect you from the radiation, buy American too.....lol.

www.youtube.com/watch?...re=related

Hammer Smile Cool Smile Cool Smile

#2: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:55 am
    ----

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixy5FBLnh7o

Wheels

#3: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:20 am
    ----
ROFL...

#4: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 am
    ----
Sure, laugh it up, but almost everything I knew for over decade about girls underpants, I learned in CD drills.

#5: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:56 am
    ----
as a schoolboy doing duck and cover drills in my school basement during the Cuban Missle crisis it wasn't nearly as funny

#6: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:04 am
    ----
- piney
as a schoolboy doing duck and cover drills in my school basement during the Cuban Missle crisis it wasn't nearly as funny

You got to go to the basement?! I'd have learned so much more there! Wink

We had a bomb scare (the conventional kind) when I was in 1st grade and we all had to go lay out on the ball field. And I really had to go #1. It was bad, real bad. I groveled in the dirt to cover it up....

#7: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:05 am
    ----
"Older people will help us, as they always do."

How times change the advice we give to our kiddi-winks.

#8: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: jrockyLocation: South St Paul, MN USA (KSGS) PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:46 pm
    ----
As a kid growing up during WWII going to the movies there were the same type of 'propaganda' short films before the cartoon, news reel, weekly serial feature and main feature about watching for bombers and even balloons with bombs attached. I believe a few of the balloons were spotted on the west coast of the USA and Canada during WWII. At night if I heard an airplane near by I would get under my bed in case the plane was going to drop a bomb. Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 pm
    ----
- jrocky
I believe a few of the balloons were spotted on the west coast of the USA and Canada during WWII.

Ahh the brave old English Balloon Brigade of Suicide Skwirrells.
Our motto; "Completely nuts!" (nobody spoke Latin, and 'Nuts' doesn't translate well in that context anyway).

#10: Re: Dont forget to..... Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 am
    ----
- piney

Pops was in the Marine Corps stationed at Camp Pendleton in CA during the Cuban Missile Crisis. He said they had loaded the invasion landing craft and they were getting ready to head towards Cuba. The only reason he wasn't on any of the ships was that he was laid up in bed with pneumonia.

Wheels

-> Officer's Club