Hi eveyone
-> New Members

#1: Hi eveyone Author: Babyteeth PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:53 pm
    ----
HI everyone. My name is David an I am from London Uk. By trade I am a broadcast engineer.

Way back I used to be an AFV modeller but you know how it is, found beer and girls and that by the way side. A couple of years ago I started to make models again and have always retained an interest in all things tank related.

My dream was always to own and restore military vehicles but sadly money and time never allowed for that. So I now just surf the net and I on a number of forums where I try to help identity tank and vehicle parts that have been dug/found and try to learn more from those with more experience. One day I would love to lend a hand to restore vehicles but at the moment that is a bit of a pipe dream.
I have an interest in battlefield archaeology too and one I hope to get involved somehow.

#2: Re: Hi eveyone Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:06 pm
    ----
Welcome Fangs.

I'm just South West of London
Pity you're a tanker, but you'll find lotsa company here.
Wink

#3: Re: Hi eveyone Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:00 am
    ----
Welcome David, just ignore the Tree rat, we all do

#4: Re: Hi eveyone Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:40 pm
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central David!

I think we're all interested in the history of war relics and thanks for joining our little corner of the world...

#5: Re: Hi eveyone Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:55 am
    ----
- piney
Welcome David, just ignore the Tree rat, we all do

Yer jest jealious!
Razz

-> New Members