Picture Of The Day notification
-> Suggestion Box

#1: Picture Of The Day notification Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:19 am
    ----
Hey man could we, like.....dig it....could we, like, have a feature to send an email to members when their picture is displayed as Picture Of The Day? Like, dig it, like at midnight right when the scripty-dealybob kicks in to rotate the next picture into place, it could read the username of the submitter, because man, it's right there in the picture info anyways, and send them this cool hip groovy email that says somethin' like, I dunno, like "Greetings! Your picture titled {whatever the picture title is} is now being displayed as Picture Of The Day at Com-Central.net fer the next 24 hours".

And then like, provide like a little linky they could click on to go see fer themselves and be all amazed-like.

'Cause it would like make our contributors feel special, because, like, they really are.

Well it was just a thought, for crying out loud. Think it'd be pretty gnarly.

Peace!

#2: Re: Picture Of The Day notification Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:06 am
    ----
ROFLMAO...

Good suggestion, let me look into the script... Wink

#3: Re: Picture Of The Day notification Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:01 am
    ----
Incredibly Cool Awesomeness!!! Thank you for considering it!

#4: Re: Picture Of The Day notification Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 am
    ----
Jam up and jelly tight! I'm digging on the total grooviness of the trippy idea that Stoopy has laid on us. I can feel myself just blossoming with the vibes of love and peace and spiritual fulfillment that comes with the idea of receiving an email about me! I'm going to go put on some beads and have a granola bar right now!

Peace....

-> Suggestion Box