HAPPY NEW YEAR
-> Officer's Club

#1: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:33 am
    ----

#2: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:41 pm
    ----
Happy New Year!!!

#3: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 pm
    ----
Happy New Year!!!

#4: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: lazyeight PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:00 pm
    ----
Happy New Year!

Lazyeight

#5: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 am
    ----
Happy New Year everybody at good ol' Com-C!!!!!

#6: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 am
    ----
Happy New Year to all and everything you have wished for

#7: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 am
    ----
Happy New Year everyone.
May 2012 see you, your family and your friends happier, healthier, wealthier, twitchier, bushier, and cuter than ever before.

#8: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 pm
    ----
- Shades
Happy New Year everyone.
twitchier, bushier, and cuter than ever before.

fresh targets

#9: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:07 am
    ----
Happy new Year all Y'alls.

Wheels

#10: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:39 am
    ----
- wheelsup_cavu
Happy new Year all Y'alls.

Wheels

what is this " Yall's" stuff Confused . Any real sutherner knows that it is y'all Now them D**nYankees (and it is one word Wink ) may use "Youse" but there is never an S on y'all

#11: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:53 am
    ----
- bsmart

what is this " Yall's" stuff Confused . Any real sutherner knows that it is y'all Now them D**nYankees (and it is one word Wink ) may use "Youse" but there is never an S on y'all

Welsir, as an honorary Texan *and* SoCal Native familiar with the Corona CA dialect, I submit to you'uns that "y'alls" is indeed an acceptable plural pronoun-thingie. Particularly since besides being known for the nearby Chino Airport and Planes of Fame museum, there's also a large Men's prison nearby so it's just better ...not to ask....questions.....

#12: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- bsmart

Welsir, as an honorary Texan *and* SoCal Native familiar with the Corona CA dialect, I submit to you'uns that "y'alls" is indeed an acceptable plural pronoun-thingie. Particularly since besides being known for the nearby Chino Airport and Planes of Fame museum, there's also a large Men's prison nearby so it's just better ...not to ask....questions.....

And as a native tarheel and type-rated SoCalian, I'd like to point out that "da' two utes" could also refer to either "the two of you" or to a couple of members of a native American tribe.

English, it's put here to confuse. Laughing

#13: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:06 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- bsmart

Well, bein a Red Neck from the Great State Of Texas, I'm fixin to tell ya that Ya'll is already plural. The Gentleman from California is excused for the miss pronunciation. We do say " You have a good day" when addressing a single (1) Person, and Ya'll have a good day for 2 to an infinite number of people.
Red Neck is a hard language to master.
WE go to Momenems to eat. I ask my kids, geeat your green beans. juhear that story about. (not aboot). Ah hear they even sell Co-cola in Russia. You tell everyone, we are going to get a Coke even if its a Mountian Dew, Dr. Pepper etc. WE don't go get a POP or Soda......... We drill for ol.
Ya'll know... stuff like that.
This will help.
bsornot.whipnet.net/re...ction.html

Good luck Wink

#14: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:32 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
English, it's put here to confuse.
..and it'l be back to take back what's rightfully ours one day!
Keep watching the Hudson.
Razz

-> Officer's Club