August 12th Bushflight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: August 12th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:17 am
    ----
Here we are in the middle of Tasmania. Of course, we can't possibly stop there, so the flight continues...

To make it possible for everyone to take off from the same airport, we will not continue from Sandfly but from Hobart.

To enhance the wonderful scenery even further, I recommend to download the OZx sceneries (free of cost!), which will add a lot of smaller airports and will also enhance some bigger ones considerably. And our destination is one of them...
OZx scenery complete gives you these airports and the library. Install all packages and don't forget the library!

If you want even more free airfields, download and install these: Ants Aussie Airports complete

and you are set for exploring Australia, now including many more small fields.

Departure and destination airports sport long and hardened runways, so we can take some other airplane, like a Lancair or some other airplane that can achieve around 150 kts IAS. But there is nothing wrong with the Beaver....

See you Sunday!

#2: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 pm
    ----
I wanted to upgrade my OZx Freeware and install the latest OZx library, but I can't find it anywhere on their site. It seems not to be a part of the OZx 3.3 package, but I can't find a single download. Does anybody know where I can find the lib?

Thanks and see you later...

#3: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:07 pm
    ----
Aren't all those files a year old now? You're probably up to date already.

#4: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:35 pm
    ----
Maybe Jeff, but I think I miss a couple of textures because I have some black spots at Wynyard..

#5: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:52 pm
    ----
OK, I found it, stupid me, it was right there and I didn't see it...

#6: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:14 pm
    ----
Nice flight today, well . . . we did have some problems. But all arrived at the destination in the end.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:51 am
    ----
Thanks for the pics Jeff!!

#8: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 pm
    ----
Nice pics Jeff!

#9: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:26 pm
    ----
sorry that I've missed the flight and fun Sad

real life kept me busy elshwhere

#10: Re: August 12th Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 am
    ----
Simulation gets disturbed quite a lot by real life activities lately...

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights