Where are they now....?
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Where are they now....? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm
    ----
Ex-bartender at the Pig Sty seems never to have moved on after the experience. We had to let her go ten years ago...and even then we maybe let her stay on a little too long out of compassion. That episode where she pistol-whipped 1Bullet with a cocktail strainer in the parking lot was pretty much the last straw. She was pretty good about keeping the juke box fed with quarter, though....

Former JG300 bartender makes the headlines

#2: Re: Where are they now....? Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:43 pm
    ----
Gotta like her persistence. Mr. Green

Wheels

#3: Re: Where are they now....? Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:53 am
    ----
And choice of music.

#4: Re: Where are they now....? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:39 pm
    ----
this just confirms what I suspected when I heard this story driving home from Chicago... a pig sty veteran. . .

#5: Re: Where are they now....? Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:43 pm
    ----
this just confirms what I suspected when I heard this story driving home from Chicago... a pig sty veteran. . .

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum