Sunday 2nd December Bushflight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 am
    ----
December is here, but Down Under is no snow, not even winter, so we continue in much warmer conditions.

This flight leads us from Cessnock to Port MacQuarie, but with a landing at Tamworth to look around this rather large airport.

All legs are pretty easy, just straigt lines, but next week we will fly lower and in the mountains again.

The package includes two versions of the same flightplan, the one for the FSX and one for the PlanG users among us.

See you Sunday

#2: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:42 pm
    ----
alas I won't be able to participate in today's flight

Late shift here Sad

#3: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:55 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that, Fled. You'll be missed. I am downloading Tamworth and Port Macquerie now. Plenty of time before the flight. Laughing Boy, that Tamworth file is large. (1.3 Gigs) Is 90% done now. I'll post pics for you. Have fun working!

#4: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm
    ----
It turns out there are two versions of the Skyraider that I've been flying. One is the A-1J Skyraider Air Force version and the A-1H Navy version. Both can be obtained from here - www.sim-outhouse.com/s...p?catid=34 . They are Tim Piglets aircraft. They are comperable to good payware aircraft, and they are my favorite price, free.

#5: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:32 pm
    ----
Thanks Wingnut!

#6: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 am
    ----
Hey guys,
It was a fun flight. See you next Sunday. Wink

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

#7: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:14 pm
    ----
You were kind of trigger happy last sunday...lol...

#8: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:19 am
    ----
I'm still not seeing them. It must be something in the settings on my computer.

#9: Re: Sunday 2nd December Bushflight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 am
    ----
- RCAF_Wingnut
I'm still not seeing them. It must be something in the settings on my computer.

Are you talking about my slideshow? Photobucket is having "growing pains", and is trying out some BETA design on everybody. But the "slideshow' feature is disabled in the BETA version, so slideshows don't work.

However, all you have to do is sign up for a free account with Photobucket and after you are set up, revert your Photobucket page to the "original" style, disabling the BETA version. Then, when you view my/any slideshows, they will also be in the "original" style.

So, sign up with Photobucket and make your new page the "original" style.
(you have to sign up to switch the page style)

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights