Sunday 13th January Bush Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday 13th January Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm
    ----
For many weeks our main heading was north, and we are still a couple of flights away from reaching Australia's north tip.

So let's continue from Mackay to Dunk Island. Be aware that Dunk Island's runway is just 808 meters long (or rather short) and just 18 meters wide, so choose your aircraft for this flight accordingly.

Other than that everything is "as usual", see you Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday 13th January Bush Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 pm
    ----
Thanks Gunter!!!

#3: Re: Sunday 13th January Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Thanks Gunter!!!

You are welcome! Hope to see you on our Sunday trips again!

#4: Re: Sunday 13th January Bush Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:28 am
    ----
Hey guys,
Boy, that was an interesting flight. I was in the Turbine Duke, the Lancair Legacy, an F-16, and finally a PT19. I shoulda' picked the PT19 before I tried to land. Laughing . Also, I have a new De Havilland Mosquito. I hope it's the same one you guys have. It's from some "Classic British Flight Sim" website. Anyway, here's the few pics I managed to squeeze off during the flight (and one shot of the Mosquito).
About that, . . . I had been trying to download and install the Mosquito during our flight. That didn't happen. But I located and installed it right afterwards. I thought to myself, . . . how far could it be to Alice Springs from here? So I entered it into the flightplan, taxied the Mosquito to the active runway and started out. It was in the afternoon. Over 600 miles later, and in the dark, I arrived at Alice Springs.
I like the Mosquito, and look forward to flying in it when we use them again. See you next Sunday.

---> Laughing <--- Click me!!!

#5: Re: Sunday 13th January Bush Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:02 pm
    ----
Cool selection of aircraft and pics!
We will use the Mosquito during the next flights, except of course next Sunday. As we discussed I prepared a Catalina Special for our next flight, so polish your flying skills with slow planes taking off from water...

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights