André Becker Collection (Belgium)
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 am
    ----
André Becker Collection (Belgium)
- photo gallery:
www.flickr.com/photos/...531612645/

Is that a Humber Light Reconnaisance Car ?

www.flickr.com/photos/...2907384026

Is that a Panther hull on the right corner ?

www.flickr.com/photos/...2907384026

#2: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:17 pm
    ----
Yes, it's a Humber LRC Mk IIIA.

#3: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: WimD.Location: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:50 pm
    ----
Yes, I think you are right, a Panther hull!!!!!!!

Regards,
Wim.

#4: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm
    ----
A Citroen Traction Avant? Man, I'd love to have one of those!

www.flickr.com/photos/.../lightbox/

#5: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: AsbjoernLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:00 am
    ----
...and beside the Panther hull there is an early Pz III/StuG III chassis without the upper part of the crew compartment (+turret/gun) ??

Really interesting pictures of this well known but more or less "unpictured" collection collection.

Jens

#6: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: clausb PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:03 pm
    ----
Seems to be a Panzer I of some description in there as well

#7: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 pm
    ----
- clausb
Seems to be a Panzer I of some description in there as well

This one? Well, the raised idler and the exhaust on the rear plate point to an Ausf. B hull.

The PzKpfw IV hull (upper right in the photo) seems to have come from a gun tank, as it still has the MG Kugelblende on the front plate.

I especially liked the Autocarretta OM.

Last edited by Costas_TT on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: sil3ntLocation: Poznan, Poland PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:51 pm
    ----
- Costas_TT

The PzKpfw III hull (upper right in the photo) seems to have come from a gun tank, as it still has the MG Kugelblende on the front plate.

PzKpfw IV

#9: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: Costas_TT PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:35 am
    ----
You're right. I somehow missed the bogies.
Corrected. Thanks.

#10: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: sil3ntLocation: Poznan, Poland PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:55 am
    ----
- bialy-r

Is that a Panther hull on the right corner ?

Bergepanther

#11: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:15 pm
    ----
there is another gallery showing the same vehicles :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/foantje/sets/72157632037551397/with/8195720485/

P-O

#12: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 pm
    ----
what is this thing?

#13: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:53 pm
    ----
Looks like a FAMO Sd.Kfz 9/2 with 10 ton Demag crane. Nice panther hull just to the left.......

Anthony

#14: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: AsbjoernLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 pm
    ----
Fascinating to see which rare beasts show up in this collection ... the Bergepanther hull seems to be in a relatively good and complete shape compared with the one of the Cadman brothers or the remains once in the Sinsheim pool.
Also an formerly unknown Pz I, Pz II, Pz III and Pz IV hull/chassis and lots of other stuff...

Jens

#15: Re: André Becker Collection (Belgium) Author: WalterLocation: Arnhem PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:03 pm
    ----
The Bergepanther hull is the one out of the Sinsheim Pool.

Walter

-> AFV News Discussion Board