SFC Button at Ft Lewis now......
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#76: Re: SFC Button at Ft Lewis now...... Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:00 pm
    ----
Jeff,

I don't know what to say. Accept my sincere condoleances and keep stong !!

Pierre-Olivier

#77: Re: SFC Button at Ft Lewis now...... Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:13 am
    ----
Jeff,

My sincerest condolences on your loss.

Chris

#78: Re: SFC Button at Ft Lewis now...... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:31 pm
    ----
Thank you all so much. It has been a very difficult time right now and the boys seem to be handling it much better than I am, and have been of great help to me both around the house and emotionally. I can't do anything, even the most mundane/simple task or activity that I don't think about Rhonda. I am still awaiting actual orders that will bring me from Ft Lewis back to Ft Hood but I anticipate them being available at any time now. I hope to have returned and cleared Ft Lewis and be back at Ft Hood by 10 April. Once that I am settled again and into a routine, I will be able to assist with research and pictures again from here at Ft Hood.

-> AFV News Discussion Board