Seems like a nice job to have....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Seems like a nice job to have.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:23 pm
    ----
Smile

www.liveleak.com/view?...1367579747

The second of the two videos is the better, but you'll probably watch both. Wink

#2: Re: Seems like a nice job to have.... Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm
    ----
first B-17's now fighters, you planning a major purchase?

#3: Re: Seems like a nice job to have.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 am
    ----
Nah, I'm pretty realistic about my budget. But I never resent those who have stuff I'd really like but haven't the means to own myself. If a mistake showered me with money, I'd find good ways to spend it, but I can't complain about the toys I've had(or have). Laughing

If a classic warbird was in my budget, you can bet though that it would have two engines. And there are three at the top of my list (P-38, A-26, B-25)

#4: Re: Seems like a nice job to have.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:08 am
    ----
Outstanding stuff - that F4U pilot is the lucky one, he has such a stunning view of a beautiful aircraft!

Oh - and quite coincidental when considering the picture of the day today?

-> Officer's Club