July 17th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: July 17th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:36 pm
    ----
Hi,

here is a flight for two Sundays, I think. Part of the fun are the landings on some of the smaller fields, so I suggest we fly this as long as we want to and continue the flight the following Sunday.

A GA plane capable for short field take offs and landings is advisable.

See you all Sunday!

#2: Re: July 17th Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:01 pm
    ----
Hey guys,
I am having doubts about being able to fly today. My past four or five flights have ended in g2d.dll related CTD events. I don't know what is causing the issue. I am disabling add-ons to try to resolve the issue, but no success yet. I upgraded my FTX Central and Orbx libraries yesterday. Still crashing however. This is unfortunate. I was looking forward to these Alaska flights.

#3: Re: July 17th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:16 pm
    ----
OK, thanks for letting us know, we keep our fingers crossed that you can resolve the problem in time.

BTW, I may be a little late! Please go ahead and take off. There are full stop landings planned at EVERY airfield on the route!

#4: Re: July 17th Flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:25 pm
    ----
Due to familiar obligations beyond my control I'll be running late, hopefully I will be able to catch up with you guys a bit later

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights