Sunday August 14 flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday August 14 flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:28 pm
    ----
Sorry for being late, here is the flight.

WE need something fast (about 250 KIAS will do) to get from Prescott Az to Telluride, Co. We will visit the Grand Canyon, so you may want to confirm, that you have OzX Grand Canyon Freeware installed. If so, and if you have the ORBX Freeware Package also, you may want to check if you have duplicate buildings at KGCN.

See you tomorrow!

#2: Re: Sunday August 14 flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:00 pm
    ----
Be careful if you get that OzX Grand Canyon scenery from the OzX site. I just tried to get it and my virus protection locked it out saying there was a virus in it.

I found the same scenery at Flight Sim.com titled FSX OZx Grand Canyon Add-Ins, It can be found Here

#3: Re: Sunday August 14 flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:00 pm
    ----
No worries, it is a know false alarm about that scenery, it is alright, no virus in it.

#4: Re: Sunday August 14 flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:33 pm
    ----
It turns out that the only thing in the Flight sim.com package is a resort, not the airport. Microsoft security essentials won't let it come through. It keeps deleting it.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights