Next four Flights
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Next four Flights Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:34 pm
    ----
Hi all,
as mentioned yesterday, I'll be away for a while.

So, here are the next flights for our tour to visit each Capital City of all Eurepean States.

Pick any airplane of your choice and have fun!

See you in October!

PS: For whatever reason, the fourth flightplan-picture did not load up, sorry about that...but it is included in the zip-file.

#2: Re: Next four Flights Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:35 pm
    ----
Hi guys,
Sorry, I won't be flying today. Our telephone line is dead, and I have to resurrect it. I tried to contact my frontier communications support, but they are not open on Sunday. I've got to trace the phone line to inspect it. That means crawling under the house. I hate that. Funny that the internet is working just fine. Wish me luck, I'm going in.

See you next week.

#3: Re: Next four Flights Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:51 pm
    ----
Good luck Jeff

#4: Re: Next four Flights Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:45 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Good luck Jeff

Thanks Fled. I did have good luck in the end. I tore my computer room apart to get at the wires. I found a splitter that had the answering machine and wireless handset phone on it. When I unplugged the wireless phone it started working. So I eliminated it from the system. We have a dial tone again. Yay! I thought rats had chewed the wires. Nope. Glad I didn't go under the house yet. Laughing

I was a bit nervous powering up my computer after throwing everything back together, and one monitor was unplugged. All seems to be working now, as I am on the internet and typing to you.

Now, I'm off to unclog the kitchen drain ... again.

#5: Re: Next four Flights Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:00 am
    ----
Glad to hear you've found the culprit that quickly, have fun with the kitchen drain !

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights