The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:15 pm
    ----
I am not sure if you have read about this, but the Tank Museum in Finland is asking for urgent help. The major part of the collection is standing outside and in order to save the collection for the future they are now planning for a cover over the tanks. But the museum does not have all the money so they started a fund raising.

If you can help, send some money or help spread the word. If enough people could spare 50-100 EUR each it would not be a problem.

There has been suggestions that the museum should sell a few vehicles, but that is not an option since the Museum is not the owner, but the Government of Finland. Museums like the one in Finland do their best just to survive. Running a military museum does not make you wealthy, trust me I know.

You will find more information on this link:
mesenaatti.me/en/panss...nkkikatos/

I did my part to help and I hope that you will do the same.

#2: Re: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:01 pm
    ----
Get them to start one of those crowd-funding things so people can actually donate money online.

#3: Re: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:45 pm
    ----
- JimWeb
Get them to start one of those crowd-funding things so people can actually donate money online.

www.crowdfunding.com/

#4: Re: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:06 pm
    ----
I am surprised, a few more has contributed the last weeks, so now the crowdfunding has reached more than 31 000 EUR. If we help spread the word it might be possible to reach the minimum of 60 000 EUR during the following weeks.

So if you care for Tank history, please help out. Make a donation if you can or at least tell others to help.

#5: Re: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:06 pm
    ----
Almost 41 000 EUR!

Now it is getting somewhere.

Keep spreading the message Wink

#6: Re: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:32 pm
    ----
Glad to see the crowdfunding is working.

#7: Re: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:30 pm
    ----
I am amazed! It is working.

More than 56 000 EUR - only 4000 to reach the minimum goal

Come on, make a donation you too.

#8: The Tank Museum made it Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:39 am
    ----
The fund rasing for the Tank Museum in Finland was a success, they reached the minimum goal of 60 000 EUR.

Thanks every one for helping out.

60 000 EUR is of course not enough but a very good start, so keep spreading the word that it is still time (8 days) to make a contribution.

#9: Re: The Tank Museum in Finland need ugent help Author: Landsverk PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:56 am
    ----
Last chance, one day left

Now the funding has reached 78 000 EUR which is not bad at all
but of course not enoug so another 10 EUR from us each would make a difference. Come on!

-> AFV News Discussion Board