Sunday January 1st Flight!
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday January 1st Flight! Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:56 pm
    ----
Happy New Year everybody!!

After our little break it's time to fly again. As already mentioned during our last flight, this one takes us to the beauties of South America, more exactly to Venezuela.

The trip has been planned by a friend of mine, therefore I'm not posting the flight plan here and also not the recommended scenery.

Instead, you'll get a PM from me with the link to a dropbox file to download the package.

Please advise when you have downloaded the package, I'll delete it from my dropbox afterwards.

Please try to get JoinFS working, it is so much better than FSHostClient. If you need to check it, try the connection from DTP, or PM me, I'll try to get it working with you.

Kind regards, see you all Sunday !!

#2: Re: Sunday January 1st Flight! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:03 am
    ----
Gunter, My son was here on Christmas Eve, and he was able to access my Modem and open up the port in question, so hopefully I'll be able to join on JoinFS.

#3: Re: Sunday January 1st Flight! Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:18 pm
    ----
Great Ron, give it a try at Digital Theme Park.

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights