January 29th flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: January 29th flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:43 pm
    ----
Hi all,
this flight is planned for the 29th of January!

It will take us from 29 Palms across Southern California to Catalina Island. There are a couple of payware airports enroute, but the flight can be flown without them. I plan for a full stop landing at most of the airports in the flightplan, so we may have to split the flight.

See you on the 29th!

#2: Re: January 29th flight Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:47 pm
    ----
alas I won't be able to join the fun for this date as I have the nightshift Sad

#3: Re: January 29th flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:14 pm
    ----
Too bad Fled! Thanks for tellung us, see you soon!

#4: Re: January 29th flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:01 pm
    ----
Aaarrrgghh!!! Alas, my headphones have died! I cannot resurrect them. I can neither hear nor speak to my computer. My only microphone is on my headphones, and it refuses to produce sound, in or out. So push to talk, teamspeak, etc. won't work.

I was looking forward to this flight, and bought a 29 palms airport for the flight. Looks like I will be headphone shopping instead.

Edit: After some diagnostics and troubleshooting, I've "re-paired" my headset and its transmitter. It's working again. I'm firing up the sim ...

#5: Re: January 29th flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:22 pm
    ----
Glad you made in time Jeff!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights