Updated US register
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Updated US register Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:16 pm
    ----
Hi All

I've finally finished with the first update of the US register.
The US Register 4.1 can be downloaded from the usual places:
www.afvregister.org/Download.aspx or the.shadock.free.fr/Registers.html

Have fun

Michel

#2: Re: Updated US register Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:53 am
    ----
Great! Just in time for my AMPS roadtrip!

KL

#3: Re: Updated US register Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:00 pm
    ----
Kurt,

what vehicles will you be able to see? Any Sherman?

Pierre-Olivier

#4: Re: Updated US register Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:51 am
    ----
Appreciate the efforts. Smile

#5: Re: Updated US register Author: 1meandad PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:14 pm
    ----
Great update!

I cant seem to get the Google maps file to work. And I dont have Paul Hannah's contact info.

Can you have him check the file?

Thanks, Matt

#6: Re: Updated US register Author: TichenorLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:41 am
    ----
Hi
Paul is here at the discussion board under the name vagabond, lots of entry's to be found. Last time I've checked they were al ok, but I will look into it later today.

Michel

#7: Re: Updated US register Author: 1meandad PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:10 pm
    ----
Thanks, I just IM'd Paul direct.

Have a trip to California in April so I may to try to visit some sites.

#8: Re: Updated US register Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:45 am
    ----
- the_shadock
Kurt,

what vehicles will you be able to see? Any Sherman?

Pierre-Olivier

Well, I don't know. I'll be heading from Pittsburgh to Connecticut. I think there are some in "upstate" New York, plus some in New England I haven't seen. That's the advantage of the Register - Now I can plan before I go!

KL

#9: Re: Updated US register Author: silviop15 PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:49 am
    ----
New Bedford, MA has 2 Shermans (M4A1E8 and M4A3 VVSS 75mm) plus a Pershing, but it is kind of out of the way

-> AFV News Discussion Board