MVPA Convention 2017 - Cleveland, OH - Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: MVPA Convention 2017 - Cleveland, OH - Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:43 pm
    ----
Hi All,

We had the good fortune of attending the 2017 MVPA Convention in the former Cleveland Tank Plant. We had a blast meeting old friends, making new ones, and running about photographing like mad. Lots of great vehicles of all shapes and sizes - even a few lovely vintage aircraft!

A very pleasant surprise was a chance to see and photograph the Allen County Historical Society M4A3(76) HVSS. Couldn’t get a SN - sorry.

Enjoy these teasers - check out the entire gallery!

www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...O/n-72xrLP

#2: Re: MVPA Convention 2017 - Cleveland, OH - Gallery Author: Chris_CLocation: WV, USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:31 am
    ----
That M42 is recognizable. Wink

#3: Re: MVPA Convention 2017 - Cleveland, OH - Gallery Author: Scott_TaylorLocation: London, Ontario PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:15 am
    ----
I tried to get a serial off of the Allen County M4A3(76)HVSS - I think it's 62956. That's the number I photographed on the upper right glacis, just under the tow lug:

Allen County M4A3E8 Serial by scottosaurus, on Flickr

It was a pleasure to meet you there, Vagabond, and thanks for posting some great photos of the show!

Cheers,

Scott

#4: Re: MVPA Convention 2017 - Cleveland, OH - Gallery Author: Kurt_Laughlin PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:25 pm
    ----
I think that's the Chrysler-Plymouth internal number for the hull. The CP number below that is sort of a serial.

goo.gl/photos/qbaDJsPygubk4aUW7

Scott, did you get a shot of the glacis/differential housing joint?

KL

#5: Re: MVPA Convention 2017 - Cleveland, OH - Gallery Author: Walter_Sobchak PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:43 am
    ----
Nice photos! Sorry I didn't get to meet you while I was there Vagabond.

-> AFV News Discussion Board