Sunday Oct 15th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday Oct 15th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:53 pm
    ----
Hi all,

the Sunday Flights are back!

We start with a trip through South-America. We depart from Barquisimeto (SVBM) and follow the Volcanos along until we land at Palonegro (SKBG). There are a couple of airports enroute, for a landing or a touch 'n go, as you prefer.

This is a wonderful flight for Manfred Jahn's C-47! Be sure to check if you have the latest update installed. I will fly it, but you can of course fly whatever you want.

Recommended scenery:
ORBX Global
ORBX OLC South America
ORBX Vector

As usual, they are optional.

Multiplayer: FSJoin, latest update (/http://pmem.uk/joinfs/)

@Bushy: I take it for granted that you join us! (lol...)
If possible, take a look at FSJoin. Maybe you could install it on your server. If not, no problem, any pilot can host or we fly over at DTP.

Looking forward to flying with you all on Sunday!

Gunter

#2: Re: Sunday Oct 15th Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:04 pm
    ----
Sorry Guys, I have a previous engagement. I will not be flying this weekend. I will fly the mission on my own. Have a great flight.

#3: Re: Sunday Oct 15th Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:38 pm
    ----
Hey guys,
I'm getting things prepped for the flight tomorrow. Sorry you can't make it, Wingnut. The first flight of the season is fun for shaking out the dust.

I just caught your hint, Gunter, about the C-47 update to v3.1405. I've got it now, from SOH. Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't know there was an update since February. I have it now though. It seems the JoinFS program is out of testing.? The latest version is 1.2.7, without the (test) on it. I've got that working.

I'm about to go for a test flight of my "updated" C-47. See you tomorrow on the tarmac.

#4: Re: Sunday Oct 15th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:12 pm
    ----
Great news Jeff! See you tomorrow!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights