Sunday October 29th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:27 pm
    ----
Hi all,

this time we fly from Asiago to Innsbruck, both ORBX payware airports.

One landing in between requires you to download and install this outstanding freeware scenery:

www.sim-outhouse.com/s...ght=locher

This video shows the real approach, you'll be amazed how real the FSX/P3D scenery is!

www.youtube.com/watch?...A&t=2s

See you all Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:05 pm
    ----
Hi,
Over here in Europe we are back to winter time or however that is called. So for today I suggest we start at 1900 hrs UTC, if that is ok with you. If you want to start at 18:00 hrs UTC,please post that here.
Thanks, see you later!

#3: Re: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:14 pm
    ----
See you at 1900z.

Last edited by jeff3163 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: nbrich1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:03 pm
    ----
Finally got into this post.. seems the post on the high level- i couldn't display it.. but got in via your profile.

Have been out all day.. just home for an hour today.. and out all evening.. a bit of a pain but 6 grands is keeping us busy!.

Will try to get Gunter to get me a TS3 password... (Do you guys fly any other days other than Sunday AM ?)

Norm

#5: Re: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:03 am
    ----
Hi Norm,
welcome!
I'm afraid I don't have the password but I'll ping Bushy to give it to you.

We are only flying Sundays AM with this group.

Hope to see you soon!

#6: Re: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: nbrich1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:19 am
    ----
Thanks Sir Gunter.

Is the JoinFS server and comms only open on Sundays or open all the time to fly?

(For me being in Eastern Time: Sundays 1900Z equates to 2pm EST or.. that will be 3pm ET (when we switch Nov 5th to ET).

I was a tad late yesterday after just getting in the door and tried JoinFS at (1958z) but there was no DTP server up/open.

(Then I was our the door at 2000z so didn't have a chance to check if after that).

Norm

#7: Re: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm
    ----
Hi Norm,

we use the DTP-Server and it was open 24/7, it seems it is hard to find nowadays. I had problems to connect to it and managed it only through the HUB-function of JoinFS. Even re-entering the data in the bookmarks didn't help.

BTW, don't update JoinFS to the next version until DTP has updated, otherwise it won't work.

#8: Re: Sunday October 29th Flight Author: nbrich1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:22 pm
    ----
Hmmm that' s probally the problem Gunter.. I have the latest version of JoinFS... arg. (It's ok, they'll update DTP asap.

Thanks for that info, that would explain it.

Norm

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights