Sunday November 5th Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday November 5th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:07 am
    ----
Hi all,

I won't be able to make this Sunday's flight as my mother celebrates her 89th birthday that date.

But there are the two flightplans available from the previous two weeks that some of you haven't flown yet.

#2: Re: Sunday November 5th Flight Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:15 pm
    ----
That's ok, I won't be there either. I have some local event that I'm attending.

#3: Re: Sunday November 5th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:15 am
    ----
We missed you last Sunday as well...

#4: Re: Sunday November 5th Flight Author: nbrich1 PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:35 pm
    ----
Well the 3 Amigos: Sir Wolter, Jeff & myself tackled Gunter's very interesting and scenice route from Asiago (LIDA) to Innsbruck (LOWI)!
(A great route Gunter..

I have never flown here before but it was a low & slow for me as much as possible to view the great scenics of this area: (Low n slow except when we had to hurdle over mountains!) A great VFR trip.

Now if I can just figure out how to attached screenshots that they stick in here!! (Yes I always try to take some pics!)

Again a great FP Gunter and thank-you. A great excursion but we missed you!

Norm

#5: Re: Sunday November 5th Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 am
    ----
Thanks Norm, hope to see you next Sunday!

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights