Sunday November 26 Flight
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: Sunday November 26 Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:22 am
    ----
Hi all,

this flight will take us to Iceland. We will depart from Keflavik and navigate our way to Isafjordur.

The flight is about 220 NM, so a well powered Beaver or a Twin Otter would be suitable, but the choice is yours.

If you have ORBX European Landclas installed you are good to go. If not you might want to take a look at the ORBX Iceland demo, available through ORBX Direct.

We try to use Real Wx, but in Iceland you never know....

If you set you time to 13:30 lcl, you can experience a nice sunset at our arrival airport, weather permitting...

See you all next Sunday!

#2: Re: Sunday November 26 Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:57 pm
    ----
I can't connect to Bushy's server, can you?

#3: Re: Sunday November 26 Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:05 pm
    ----
Nope. Me neither.

#4: Re: Sunday November 26 Flight Author: jeff3163Location: KBLI PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:05 pm
    ----
navy TS?

#5: Re: Sunday November 26 Flight Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:06 pm
    ----
I lost the Password, do you still have it?

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights