No further Sunday Flights
-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights

#1: No further Sunday Flights Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:38 pm
    ----
Hi all,

I'm sorry to say it, but yesterday's flight was (at least for the time being) the last flight of a series of flights over the past years.

I took the "job" over from Marco in 2009 (!) when he disappeared for a while after the earthquake at L'Aquila. I had great fun in providing new flight plans for almost every Sunday, but the attendance shrunk continuously over the years and other time consuming priorities have come up, so that the slot every Sunday evening (my time) has to be used differently from now on.

I like to thank everybody who flew with us over the many, many years and of course Bushy for providing his server for flying and for Teamspeak for this small group of Bush Flying enthusiasts, thanks a lot, we all appreciated your service!

There are other opportunities for flying online and whoever is interested, please PM me, I'll pass on the info when and where Sunday Flights will take place!

And maybe, if the interest in these flights increases again, we can continue them here sometime in the future!

All the best for you all, Happy Flying!

Gunter

#2: Re: No further Sunday Flights Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:36 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avp3oCj-ZPI

#3: Re: No further Sunday Flights Author: wheelsup_cavuLocation: Corona, California PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:21 pm
    ----
Dang, surprised you remembered you password after eleven years Deputy_Dale.
Video was before my time but thanks for the neat trip down memory lane though.

Wheels

-> Com-Central's FSX Bush Flights