American Heritage Museum-aka Collings/Littlefield Gallery
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: American Heritage Museum-aka Collings/Littlefield Gallery Author: vagabondLocation: Constantly moving across US PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:03 pm
    ----
Hi All -

I’ve been back on the road working this year and had a chance to see the new American Heritage Museum in Hudson, MA on the Collings Foundation property. Nice to see old friends from the Littlefield collection beautifully displayed! The museum is THE best I’ve yet seen here in the US! Great collection and displayed in terrific settings!! Mostly Photo friendly lighting (some weird color casts, but can be easily tweaked from RAW images.) Must see museum for AFV and history fans!

www.vgbimages.com/AFV-...Hudson-MA/

#2: Re: American Heritage Museum-aka Collings/Littlefield Galler Author: Rick_EshlemanLocation: Lewes, Delaware, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:59 pm
    ----
Great photos Vagabond! Thanks for sharing. Rick

#3: Re: American Heritage Museum-aka Collings/Littlefield Gallery Author: JWB2 PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:40 am
    ----
I visited the Littlefield collection several times and it was disturbing to find out the collection was being liquidated. But seeing these photos has put my concerns to rest. The photos and museum are excellent.

#4: Re: American Heritage Museum-aka Collings/Littlefield Gallery Author: Andrei PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:50 pm
    ----
Is the GM XM1 prototype stored there?

-> AFV News Discussion Board