Fr8ycat Busted!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#1: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:44 pm
    ----
The alleged notorious beer thief known as "Fr8ycat" was apprehended by authorities in a dawn sting operation on Lake Thomas while in the commission of a daring daylight raid on the microbrewery operations of the JG300 Squadron. Fr8ycat had, for sometime, been what was described as a "person of interest" in the suspicious disappearance and consumption of "vast quantities" of the premium brand of imbibement favored by that noble group of porcine aviators. Unmarked Hughes OH-6 aircraft had been spotted cruising the area in what witnesses described as a "suspicious manner". Security personnel declined to elaborate, but it is believed that leads pointing to an operator of frequently unpainted, partially painted, and custom painted aircraft of the type were linked to a similarly understated wheeled vehicle in a color matching that of some of the aircraft. Local law enforcement and JG300 security personnel are credited with stopping a crime in progress acting on an anonymous tip.

Witnesses said a deftly flown helicopter gunship made the difference in bringing the suspect to heel after eluding a number of pursuit vehicles. Sources said they were awakened by the sound of what they described as "like 3,000 warning shots per minute" being fired in a sustained burst. Said JG300 C.O. "Stoopy" in an interview on the scene...."Oh, he didn't wanna' stop....but he stopped!"

Authorities remarked that they are convinced that the crimes must have required the assistance of an "inside accomplice"...."someone with a good working knowledge and access to secure areas". They are said to be seeking an associate that may have been involved in a "repaint scheme" for aircraft thought to be owned by the arrested.

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:08 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO....

#3: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:11 pm
    ----
Me thinks he's either going to the hoozgow, or he's gonna havta pay fer the booze, plus a hefty fine ta boot.

#4: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:51 pm
    ----
He's in for a long incarceration in the JG300 brig, if found guilty of the crime. Seeing that there is video evidence..........Doesn't look good for the guy.
You know the brig is always located downwind of the slop pit. Verrrrrrrrry Stinky area! Twisted Evil torture beyond belief.....

#5: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:51 am
    ----
cloud.prohosting.com/t...T/balk.wav

#6: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:24 am
    ----
- fr8ycat
http://cloud.prohosting.com/ttatwavs/ErnestT/balk.wav

No wonder he ain't talkin'! Shocked

tsbolton.com/heroes/etwed.jpg

Laughing

#7: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:52 pm
    ----
Maybe a plea bargain is in order, but any settlement of course would not be an admission of guilt.

Just to show there are no hard feelins, I am willing to offer you a couple of these beer haulers? Plenty 'O' security with these transports and both the helo and the pilots come pre-loaded if you get my drift.

#8: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:03 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
Maybe a plea bargain is in order, but any settlement of course would not be an admission of guilt.

Just to show there are no hard feelins, I am willing to offer you a couple of these beer haulers? Plenty 'O' security with these transports and both the helo and the pilots come pre-loaded if you get my drift.

So, nolo contendre, is it? Well, it's better than the JG300 interrogation procedure (guaranteed to make you squeal like a, well....pig). You've saved yourself a session in the "comfy chair".

I'd say you've got yourself a plea bargain. Heck, we may even have to put you on staff somewhere! Is there any single malt in that load?

#9: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:43 pm
    ----
Good Cop, Bad Cop.....Worked this time
Ernest T. Bass LOL

#10: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:21 pm
    ----
Drat it all!

Here we were, well upon our way to an enticing interrogation spell with Mr. Fr8ycat, and you, Ascout, go and spoil it by allowing him to recompense his way out from his sins.

I did rather have my hopes up for punishing someone. Hmmmph!

#11: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:39 pm
    ----
- Torquemada
Drat it all!

Here we were, well upon our way to an enticing interrogation spell with Mr. Fr8ycat, and you, Ascout, go and spoil it by allowing him to recompense his way out from his sins.

I did rather have my hopes up for punishing someone. Hmmmph!

I bet the pink, rosy cheeks of Mother Superior Squelmridge could use a good birching right about now. Wink

#12: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:06 pm
    ----
WOW !
Even our benevelant Chief Inquisitioner has popped out obliviance for this one.........must be a very serious matter.
Should we submit te subject fr8ycat to a more in depth 16th century Inquisition style of interrogation ?

fled
Twisted Evil

#13: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:59 pm
    ----
Salute, Monsieur Fledermaus! May I say you bring up an excellent point?

I suspect, in reading the above, that more lies underneath this absolutely sordid turn of events than may be initially reflected. Specifically, I see references to "paint" in various stages of completion. I am willing to openly postulate that some type of desperation was involved and that Mr. Fr8ycat acted either as part of a larger plot or perhaps under duress initiated by another party. Not that it should serve as any kind excuse by itself.

Yes, certainly this calls for rather deep inquisition of the most sincere and rigorous nature. As is usually the case, if his character and constitution can be properly subjected to effective – and most stringent - measures, more details are certain to emerge; and the facts shall undoubtedly pour forth in direct relationship to the number of appendages and/or organs which are threatened with maltreatment. I have always found it rather funny how that seems to occur!

Consider that young Mr. Fr8ycat is only offering compensation by means of that which he originally coveted, and perhaps you'll agree that the "comfy" chair, and other measures, is called for here. Lest there be any stones which remain unturned.

And Ascout, again I owe you retribution for making my life even more miserable than it is. Having mentioned my unrequited love's rosy cheeks, I have now not been able to stand up in my frock all day!

#14: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:08 pm
    ----
- Torquemada

Consider that young Mr. Fr8ycat is only offering compensation by means of that which he originally coveted, and perhaps you'll agree that the "comfy" chair, and other measures, is called for here. Lest there be any stones which remain unturned.

I'd 'fess up and do some serious atonement, Fr8ycat...nobody can turn your stones quite like the Torq!

#15: Re: Fr8ycat Busted! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:27 pm
    ----
All right, enough!! I can't take it any more!!!!

Have mercy and spare this innocent man, Torquemada!!!!!!!!!

The "paint" comments hit home and I humbly gotta confess......I'm guilty of being late on a paint project for good ol' f8ycat....it's not his fault at all, I'm sure he was driven to this foul deed out of sheer desperation by trying to get some brew to offer in order to coerce me into somehow getting off my big ol' pig-butt!!! He's like that, you know, wouldn't say a bad word about someone to save his life but would rather entice someone into doing something they frikkin' oughta be doing anyway......he's innocent...well maybe that's a stretch...OK his intentions were pure! Yeah, that's it!!! He's pure of heart and soul (good gravy I gotta quit stretchin' the truth like this)....OK his intentions were not entirely self-centered! Wouldja buy that?

If anyone deserves to be confined to the comfy chair and annoyed with the plush implements of inquisition....it's me. Please. Spare him. I'll do anything. Just not.....oh gawd ....not the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream, oh please Nooooooo!!!!

I throw myself at the mercy of Com-Central Court!!

-> FS2004