saturday night at the fights
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: saturday night at the fights Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:50 pm
    ----
This Saturday, Jan 14th, we will be hosting the next session of SNATF. This weeks mission will be a recreation of the Battle of the Coral Sea within the limitations of an online DF map.

Again there are 28 slots open. We ask that everyone register but we do allow 'walk-ins' until all slots are filled.

Settings are FISC w/ speedbar only. A briefing will be available for download no later than Firday morning. The link for the brief will be posted in this forum.

Session starts 9:30 PM EST. Please try to be in TS 10 min prior to start. The map will be available for practice starting Saturday Morning.

To sign up post a reply in the forum at:

www.vc-81.net/SNATF.htm

Walk-ins are welcome as well. Hope to see you there!!
-----------------------------

Not to sure on how many on this board still fly il2 but this is a weekly dogfight that is object based.

The first cycle you fly axis, second allied. Give it a look, it is a nice way to meet folks from other squads.

HOPE TO SEE A FEW OF YOU THIS WEEK OR EVEN NEXT WEEK

arch

#2: Re: saturday night at the fights Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:50 am
    ----
Now, how did I miss this post?

Looks fun Archie, I'll do some exploring....:D

#3: Re: saturday night at the fights Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:26 pm
    ----
Thanks Archie...looks very interesting

#4: Re: saturday night at the fights Author: AAA_Pappy PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:20 pm
    ----
Thanks for the invite Archie, I love objective based missions!

#5: Re: saturday night at the fights Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:51 pm
    ----
Europe was under the heel of Nazi forces in the spring of 1943 when the first effects of time and attrition began being felt. After three and a half years of conflict, both sides were looking for the knockout blow that could bring the war to an end. Tonight’s mission calls for two opposing forces to strike at each other’s facilities. The Allies forces are attacking a dam and hydro-electric plant which the Germans want to protect. The Germans must destroy the Allied dry dock facilities which are repairing the U Boat victims which the Kreigsmarine seeks to prevent the Allied shipping of vital petroleum products. Which side will emerge victorious?

www.vc-81.net/SNATF.htm

arch

Last edited by VF-17_archie on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total

#6: Re: saturday night at the fights Author: AAA_Pappy PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:22 am
    ----
I've been away for quite awhile and am just getting back into the swing of things now so think I need some more stick time first. I'll keep an eye on your forum and will give it a go when I feel that I'm ready.

~S~

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters