If you're REALLY lucky...
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:36 pm
    ----
...I may give clues (I've finished both. heheh)

samorost2.net/samorost1/

www.samorost2.net/

#2: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:19 pm
    ----
LOL, was stuck for a while in the engine room with the button units but blindly stumbled along until I found the next move.

On to the second one...

[edit]

I was stuck on that last screen for ages...up and down, up and down...lol
I could see what I wanted to do but took a while to figure it out.

#3: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:49 am
    ----
I stumbled upon the right button's probally the same way as Kit ... on to # 2

#4: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: SnwMan0Location: Mn,USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:19 am
    ----
Stupid fat alien ... lol ~ Finally !

#5: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:12 am
    ----
First one done .. i'll do the second in the morning (well when i wake up)

*edit* ok, i had a look at it and then ended up doing it anyways Smile

I'd seen the first one before but had never done it .. good link shades Smile

#6: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:31 am
    ----
Hehehe
Well done even for getting so far guys, much less finishing them.
I was stuck on the ski-lift in the first one for so long I didn't realise it was a game.
The final screens in both took me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.
lolol

#7: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:45 pm
    ----
This was COOL! Did half the first one and grabbed Stoopy Mk.II aka the kid, then we completed 'em together - or he did, with me kibbitzing over his shoulder at times. Fun.

It reminded us both of another animated puzzle/storyline game we liked and completed called "The Neverhood" if anyone here ever played that. All done with animated claymation and a kind of spooky surreal feel to it.

#8: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:38 am
    ----
Passed these onto my missus tonight who loves these things ... it's the first time in a while I'd heard her swear like that!!

Anyways, she gave up and went to her favorite site for these things .. www.lazylaces.com/default.asp

hours of fun Smile

#9: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:17 am
    ----
Lemme know if she needs a clue 'Arry.
Wink
And thx for the link.
I'll try that and Stoop's Neverhood later.

#10: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:47 pm
    ----
These were cool Shades thank you for sharing .. intersting but cool hehehehe i finally completed both whew!! what a task Rolling Eyes

#11: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:07 pm
    ----
OK, I'm stuck in the little room with water, 2 fishes, 2 ladders, and 4 valves (3 small, 1 large). Can't drain the water or move ladder to get to the other exit. Tried lots of combinations. I need a good clue.

#12: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:05 pm
    ----
Direct your attention toward the flies, Doug.
[:)]

yw Sweets.
Glad everyone's enjoying them. I made the mistake of starting my first one just before going to bed... which put my bedtime back by quite a while.

#13: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:25 pm
    ----
- EURO_Shades
Direct your attention toward the flies, Doug.
[:)]

yw Sweets.
Glad everyone's enjoying them. I made the mistake of starting my first one just before going to bed... which put my bedtime back by quite a while.

Aarrrgh! I don't get any "flies" in that room! This is the room, down the tunnel from the "toilet" room. Only clickable objects are the valves, and the opposite hole atop the ladder (which produces no action).
I'm sure I need to drain the water, but no combination of the four valves has any effect....(and it takes quite a while to get here, ya' know).

#14: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:15 pm
    ----
Is that the room where you climb down the ladder to the water and every time you drain the water the 'shower' head fills it back up again ?

#15: Re: If you're REALLY lucky... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:19 pm
    ----
- Kitform
Is that the room where you climb down the ladder to the water and every time you drain the water the 'shower' head fills it back up again ?

No, it's after that one....I got that one nailed quickly. This is another water trap, but the available valves (4) are having no effect. (I've tried a mess of turns...and different combinations). The exit on other side is clickable all the way down the ladder, but nuttin' happens. I'm stuck in this dang room...and it's gettin' really humid!

-> Officer's Club