To Whom it May Concern...
-> Officer's Club

#1: To Whom it May Concern... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:39 pm
    ----
I was at the local 'outdoor supply'store, and I was having a conversation with the owner. The subject came up that they NEED a website. I'm not much of a computer techy guy. So...I'm not sure if you would be paid, but it would be the real deal, like a site that has to pay to stay running...not any freewebs c**p. You would only be designing and mabey the occasional upkeep,but still, Its a reativly small store so if your interested,contact me at burn_theice18 @ hotmail.com and I can get you in contact.

#2: Re: To Whom it May Concern... Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:16 am
    ----
BattleHawk... talk to Bush about this, he can help them out.

#3: Re: To Whom it May Concern... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:54 am
    ----
Thanks.

#4: Re: To Whom it May Concern... Author: SS_Harry PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:55 am
    ----
or talk to me if Bush can't help Wink

#5: Re: To Whom it May Concern... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:24 pm
    ----
Thanks BH....you have mail... Wink

#6: Re: To Whom it May Concern... Author: {5thRangers}Sutherland PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:44 am
    ----
cool....thanks guys...they'll appreciate it!!!

-> Officer's Club