Fancy Jet paint jobs!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Fancy Jet paint jobs!!! Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:05 pm
    ----
[img][/img]
I found this at strangemilitary.com, I can see the German markings, and I can tell that three are F-4 Phantoms, but why are they painted up like this? These would be some crazy "skins" for airplanes to wear.

#2: Re: Fancy Jet paint jobs!!! Author: Hangman PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:13 am
    ----
more than likely they were all some sort of "show" aircraft...that would be the only logical explaination....either that or part of some "stylish" military organization that allows it pilots to really accentuate their aircraft in whatever way they want..lol..heck I dunno...

#3: Re: Fancy Jet paint jobs!!! Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:14 am
    ----
Very cool

#4: Re: Fancy Jet paint jobs!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:16 am
    ----
GORGEOUS!!!!!

#5: Re: Fancy Jet paint jobs!!! Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:20 am
    ----
A buddy looked at the picture and said the top right plane is a Mig 29. I'm not sure, I don't know Migs that well.

#6: Re: Fancy Jet paint jobs!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:29 am
    ----
thankx for the HeadsUp Jeff,

by the looks of it they look painted up for 40 years of the "New Luftwaffe" as it looks top left German flag, top right German flag, center luftwaffe emblem and bottom right Bavarian flag, as lyou ook closely they all have a luftwaffe markings.

top right is a mig 29, a inheretance from the "unification" Laughing the rest are all Phantoms

fled

#7: Re: Fancy Jet paint jobs!!! Author: Shadow_HomfixrLocation: Fort Walton Beach, FL-USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:12 pm
    ----
Here are some pics of a really cool painted helo that I posted here on CC a couples years ago. Thought ya'll might enjoy them again.

-> Officer's Club