CCnet Pilot Assistant
-> FS2004

#1: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:03 am
    ----
Howdy boys,

Any news on this fancy looking utility? I haven't forgot about it!

www.com-central.net/re...review.HTM

#2: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:53 am
    ----
Hey Moser...Bush put you up to this didn't he..lol I have been working on CCnet for a year now on and off and I keep adding to it but I think the time has come to finalize it and get it off my plate..lol. I will work on it this week and try for a release next week, there is alot more stuff in it now since we did that review.

#3: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:58 am
    ----
What th'......whu......holy fargin'.......what th' frigin frig is that friggin thang and holy cow....woulda just look at th'......wha's it all do?????? What the heck DON'T it do???? Holy freakin' holy moly, whu....I'm umazed I tell ya I swear!!

And....th'other shots of it doing that thing....what, how the heck did you.....whoa......didja see it.....that's one mind-bending little tool man!!!!!!!

Good luck getting it out the door, it really does look groovy, man! NICE WORK!

#4: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:21 am
    ----
Looking forward to the "final" version Hit !!

fled

#5: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:21 pm
    ----
I was looking at that addon, and the only problem I can see with it is you are using the button that most people, like myself, to see what the key assignments are. if it were on the key for notes or something other it would be helpful.

#6: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:18 pm
    ----
Stoopy, you trying to say you didn't know about this hehe?

That's very good news Hit! I said I couldn't wait back in April or sometime, and I still can't wait now!

#7: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:23 am
    ----
- RAF92_Moser

Yeah, well....I kinda did know about it maybe but then I also know that developers sometimes need some encouragement to GET OFF THEIR DANG STANKY HIND ENDS AND FINISH SUMTHIN' COOL!!!!!!!

Not that it's the case here....

#8: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:30 am
    ----
- jo_wingnut
I was looking at that addon, and the only problem I can see with it is you are using the button that most people, like myself, to see what the key assignments are. if it were on the key for notes or something other it would be helpful.

There is a better key assignment built into CCnet with alot more info than the stock one.

#9: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:33 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
- RAF92_Moser

Yeah, well....I kinda did know about it maybe but then I also know that developers sometimes need some encouragement to GET OFF THEIR DANG STANKY HIND ENDS AND FINISH SUMTHIN' COOL!!!!!!!

Not that it's the case here....

lol... to be honest with you guy's, I took a short break from working on this as I had other things to do...but I will get back to it ASAP...perhaps a few of you will help with some beta testing before the release.

#10: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:25 am
    ----
Cool, I look forward to the finished product. I'm using the DC-3 Virtual Airlines version right now, and it has a few of the things this one has, but this one looks better with a lot more.

#11: Re: CCnet Pilot Assistant Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:40 am
    ----
You know I'm always willing to help ya Hit. Just let me know when.

-> FS2004