Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:21 am
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
And they're gone!:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...T&rd=1

Hmm... donmor3... I wonder if that could be someone I know...

Neil

Don - You got them? Talk to me before you arrange for shipping. Maybe I can haul them out for you when I come out (if that would help out). I may be up at Aberdeen next Thursday

#17: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:30 am
    ----
Bob

Thanks for the offer.

I don't think I can wait that long. Thats like an unopened present, I'm not good at waiting...

By then the ol' 'buyers remorse' might kick in....

Besides, I've got plans.... Laughing (sorry, couldn't help it...) Mr. Green

Don

#18: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:55 pm
    ----
- Dontos
Bob

Besides, I've got plans.... Laughing (sorry, couldn't help it...) Mr. Green

Don

Care to divulge what your plans are regarding the blueprints?

Neil

#19: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:00 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner

Care to divulge what your plans are regarding the blueprints?

Neil

Some ideas, but really no clue till I get them all organized. Confused

Perhaps I'll 'wallpaper' my basement 'office' Shocked ....
(Just kidding)

Perhaps some more 'book' ideas that I can get rejected for.... Cool

Mr. Green

#20: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:55 pm
    ----
Don, have they arrived by chance?

Neil

#21: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:19 pm
    ----
- Neil_Baumgardner
Don, have they arrived by chance?

Neil

Not yet,... Sad

Hoping tomorrows mail will be 'eventful'. Wink

Don

#22: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:09 pm
    ----

Don

#23: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:25 pm
    ----
I take they arrived, in good condition I hope?

Any thoughts/comments on them and your plans? Have you been able to determine what all you have?

Congrats again!

Neil

#24: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:21 pm
    ----
"Dontos, Inc"?

#25: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:46 pm
    ----
That image is two scans pieced together (quite expertly, I might add.. Mr. Green )

Yes they did arrive. Awesome!! It'll take me a little while to check them all out (sorting and stuff) then figure out what I'll do with them.

Actually the Half Track w/ dual 50's is cool. M10A1 is neat. Of course the T28 was my main interest. (Call me crazy...., but then it really wouldn't be the first time.... Laughing Laughing )

I'm thinking I might frame some of the duplicates and offer for sale. Proceeds to go to vehicle restorations (or something like that...). An unusual 'gift' for that person who is hard to find a gift for, and seems to have everything. ( HEY GOOD ADD PITCH... Wink )

Doug:
The 'Dontos Inc' was a last minute idea to 'protect' the image. Don't want 'YOU-KNOW-WHO' to use it and calim it was an 'AIRBORNE ASSAULT TANK' to be loaded on the 'Spruce Goose'..... Laughing

Don

#26: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:28 pm
    ----
- Dontos
Doug:
The 'Dontos Inc' was a last minute idea to 'protect' the image. Don't want 'YOU-KNOW-WHO' to use it and calim it was an 'AIRBORNE ASSAULT TANK' to be loaded on the 'Spruce Goose'..... Laughing

Don

Aww...heck, Don. You know the gun would've been considered too small anyway....

#27: Re: Anyone want a whole "LOT" of Armor Blueprints? - on Ebay... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:30 pm
    ----
- Dontos

... Actually the Half Track w/ dual 50's is cool.

Here is a 'reverse image' illustration of the M13.

This is a composite of 6 seperate scans, pieced together.

Still digging thru the 'tubes'.

Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board