Gee Bee Model Z Supersports
-> FS2004

#1: Gee Bee Model Z Supersports Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:44 am
    ----
As it seems we're going to be involved in racings, this looks like a proper new kite:

"Gee Bee Model Z Supersports for FS9/FS2004/COF Winner of the 1931 Thompson Trophy Dash, the Model Z, City of Springfield was designed by Bob Hall and built by Granville Brothers Aircraft Inc. of Springfield Massachusetts. Designed with FSDS2.4 with all the usual animations and clickable gauges,levers/switches. Some really kool effects - Credits: - 3D model and animations by Warwick Carter. Textures by Garry J. Smith and Warwick Carter. Flight model by Bradburger and Warwick Carter. Sounds by Mike Hambly (BlueArrowFS) see read me in sound folder Instrument xml Gauges are edited Default Fs9. 2D panel Gauges are used with permission from the Abacus GeeBee Z. Custom dust effect xml gauge by Taguilo aka Tom _at_ avsim.com engine.xmls by Robert Sanderson. Effects butchered by Warwick carter. Luka Midic luka.up.to If it doesnt look right or work right then Its my fault:) Conditions of Use: You must have fun, you must not take this seriously! PLEASE DO NOT place these files anywhere that requires a fee for downloading. PLEASE DO NOT place any of these files in any commercial package or any CD collection without the authors consent. They cannot be used in any payware/shareware w/out permission from the authors. Or else the Karter Kurse will get you Thanks to - Louis for FSDS Ver 2 and 3 Martin Wright for his DXbmp program Ed Struzynski for cfgedit Serif for Photoplus6 freeware paint program William M.Roth for Airedit and Ron Freimuth for the ini updates All the great People_at_ www.freeflightdesign.com www.aussim.com.au www.daviator.com www.avsim.com www.fs2x.com/ www.netwings.org/ www.sim-outhouse.com www.theoldhangar.com/ for the quick replies to my stupid questions, great tutorials and support Last but not least you for taking the time to download this Aircraft Have Fun Warwick Carter aka au_mav_at_hotmail.com Garry J. Smith garry_at_gjsmith.net www.gjsmith.net"

Filename: geebeezaircraft.zip
Size: 10.05 MB

At Surclaro -> www.surclaro.com/

Marco

#2: Re: Gee Bee Model Z Supersports Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:43 am
    ----
It's allready Buzzing the local fields here Wink

fled

#3: Re: Gee Bee Model Z Supersports Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:26 am
    ----
LOL Marco, it's already in CC's Download section...

#4: Re: Gee Bee Model Z Supersports Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:54 am
    ----
DOH!
Shocked
Mr. Green
Marco

#5: Re: Gee Bee Model Z Supersports Author: Kafco PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:29 pm
    ----
This is what a GeeBee looks like without it's clothes. This was Jess Shryack's replica Gee Bee R-2 we were building in 1998. I built the control surfaces and some of the sheet metal parts. Yep, that's a R-985 and a constant speed prop...a LOT of engine. It was close to completion when Jess had a stroke and was unable to continue work on the plane. I think his son Mark has the plane now. It would be nice to see her fly.

Regards,
Ken

#6: Re: Gee Bee Model Z Supersports Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:53 pm
    ----
Great pic Ken, any chance you could follow up and find out if his son is flying it?

#7: Re: Gee Bee Model Z Supersports Author: Kafco PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:11 pm
    ----
Shadow,

I am going to Texas in June and will check on it then and report back.

Jess Shryack and I both had Culver Cadets. I helped him restore his. There are pics of both these planes on my web site.

More later,
regards...Ken

-> FS2004