Yo Ascout...
-> FS2004

#1: Yo Ascout... Author: Hangman PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:07 pm
    ----
is this to Yellow for you??..lol...sorry, was going for gold but it does look to mustardy...

#2: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:10 pm
    ----
Hangy...

The graphics are BITCHIN'! Is it much trouble to make the bird base color black and the graphic yellow? Something more "sinister"?

Love the font and logo thingy!

#3: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: Hangman PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:13 pm
    ----
actually I started this in black, but remember I'm still a newbie and when I did that I lost all the black lines on the bird..lol...it'll take awhile but I'll get it sorted out..I think black would loik better myself, use a Gold emblem with a deep red border...I'll be working on it!..

#4: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:18 pm
    ----
I trust you, Man! You're doing much better than I ever could. Whatever you do will be cool with the staff at AA!

If black doesn't work out, try another dark color for the base that doesn't obliterate the black panel lines. Hey...yellow over black seems to work for Ferrari! Mr. Green

#5: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: Hangman PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:56 pm
    ----
ok dude, I'm very please with the results...lots of nice little details these pics don't show (hint: be sure to shut down the engine and check out the rotors when they stop)...hope this is what you were looking for....sent it to Fled so he could put it in an ez install package...enjoy!!

#6: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:11 pm
    ----
That's a DAMN FINE looking AS350!!!!!

#7: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:17 pm
    ----
THAT is definitely IT! It's ME! When do we take delivery?!

It shall immediately appear in all of AA's subsequent promotional literature and publicity shots!

#8: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:07 pm
    ----
that's definitely AA/JG300 hog pimpin style!

really nice job hang, now i gotta grab that once it's up

~S~

#9: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:21 am
    ----
Thats an excellent design Hangy....... I think you missed your true vocation in life there mate, Graphics Designer!

What is it you JG300 boys say Sauuuuwweeeeeeee

#10: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:34 am
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
What is it you JG300 boys say Sauuuuwweeeeeeee

lol no, but close, we are Sau's....but we say

SSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

~S~

#11: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:37 am
    ----
HOLY MOLY are those nice! Great job Hangy!!

#12: Re: Yo Ascout... Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:34 am
    ----
Wow cool paint there HangMan. Mr. Green

-> FS2004