Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands
-> FS2004

#1: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:37 pm
    ----

this is not all of the pic's..... I'll update 'm tomorow.. Wink

fled
Cool

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Mon May 08, 2006 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

#2: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:41 pm
    ----
Nice pics! Looks like a challenge coming up for the painters here at CC.. Wink

#3: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:23 pm
    ----
Never seen the Connie, but the KLM DC-3 buzzed me in the Meridian-Apollo hotel in A'dam once....pretty cool!

#4: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:39 pm
    ----
Beautiful shots! Thank you for sharing.

#5: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:44 pm
    ----
Smile

here's some more Wink

If anyone out there can make a paint job for the FSDzigns Connie out of these piccie's would be very much appreciated Wink

fled
Wink

#6: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: Uhu_Deenee PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:51 pm
    ----
She really does look good! Nice to see that DC-6 out of the hanger too Fled!

H

#7: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:31 am
    ----
Great shots Fled!

Boy, am I glad I ditched dial-up!

#8: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:32 am
    ----
impressionnant merci beaucoup pour partager que les Ont Fui Wink

#9: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:06 pm
    ----
Very nice pics indeed!
I like expecially the one with the two crewmen lurking by the side window-panes - it seems like the Connie has small ears
Laughing
Did you notice on the left side, down the cockpit, below that badge, there was written "Flevoland"? Then in the later pics it has been covered... Did Fled protest for a "Fledoland" correction?
Wink
Marco

#10: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:20 pm
    ----
Smile

glad you all like the piccie's

my apologies to the dail-up users for the amount of pic's but I could not choose wich to post and wich not Laughing

fled
Cool

#11: Re: Some real pic's of a Connie in The Netherlands Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:11 pm
    ----
sounds like a woman thing Fled, we do that you know cant make up our minds. Wink Mr. Green

-> FS2004