XM800T Cracked Armor!
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: XM800T Cracked Armor! Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:31 pm
    ----
How the hell did this crack happen? Last persons seen around this vehicle was Doug and Shawn. Guess it'll be like the liberty bell.

[img]http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/500/353032XM800T.jpg[/img]

#2: Re: XM800T Cracked Armor! Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:35 pm
    ----
Geez, Doug broke the tank again. The CO is going to be pissed!

(Oh, like he's never heard THAT before!)

All seriousness aside...it looks like a stress crack. Which doesn't really get Doug off the hook, but may offer some clues to exactly HOW he broke the tank.

C

#3: Re: XM800T Cracked Armor! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:49 pm
    ----
- C_Sherman
Geez, Doug broke the tank again. The CO is going to be pissed!

(Oh, like he's never heard THAT before!)

All seriousness aside...it looks like a stress crack. Which doesn't really get Doug off the hook, but may offer some clues to exactly HOW he broke the tank.

C

I'm long ETS'd, Bro....they can't touch me now! Twisted Evil

(Besides, it was an accident...the pollen count got to me and I sneezed real hard....my head came in contact with the vehicle and the rest was out of my control....)

-> AFV News Discussion Board