New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#136: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:48 am
    ----
UPDATE 20JUN09
I've added the following new pics:

7 pics of a Buffalo MRAP

28 pics of a JGSDF Type 74 MBT

and 10 pics of a JGSDF Type 75 130mm MRL

Enjoy!

#137: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:07 pm
    ----
UPDATE 25JUN
I've updated my site with the following new pics:

51 pics of a Centurion Mk V AVRE

54 pics of a BMP-1

and

13 pics of a M274A4 Mechanical Mule

Enjoy!

#138: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:20 am
    ----
UPDATE 6DEC09
I've updated my site with the following new pics:
33 pics of a Crusader Mk II
27 pics of a M4A3 Sherman early production
5 pics of the Littlefield Panther Restoration
5 pics of the Littlefield Sherman Jumbo Restoration
10 pics of a Churchill Toad
10 pics of a AMX Mk 61 105mm SP Howitzer
28 pics of a M110A2 8 Inch Howitzer
and 14 pics of a T-55AM2

Enjoy!

#139: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:37 am
    ----
there is a thing that seems strange to me :
January 2009 :

November 2009 :

did they change the breech and put a broken one instead of a functional one, and why?

P-O

#140: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 am
    ----
- the_shadock
there is a thing that seems strange to me :
January 2009 :

November 2009 :

did they change the breech and put a broken one instead of a functional one, and why?

P-O

Good catch there P-O. I'll have to ask them later this week.

#141: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 am
    ----
Just a thought

That looks to be a possibly mandated 'demil' modification, to ensure a non-firing gun.

Still beautiful work
Regards
Don

#142: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:37 am
    ----
For some reason I cannot see what were are talking about?

#143: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:33 pm
    ----
Jim

The lower photo shows a torch cut breech, which is painted red along the cut area.

Regards
Don

#144: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:23 pm
    ----
ah okay the images are apparent now Being so far away in the middle of nowhere sometimes this happens

Chris - your images of the jumbo restoration are contributing greatly to an interior kit - take more! Wink

#145: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 pm
    ----
- JimWeb
ah okay the images are apparent now Being so far away in the middle of nowhere sometimes this happens

Well I'm in a major metro area with high speed connections through a major corporation and I saw nothing but the little square with teh x in it when I first looked at the thread this morning. When I looked at it again after Dontos posted a reply the pictures suddenly appeared so I'm not sure it had anything to do with your location.

If 'nowhere' implies an area so remote it is properly mapped, How do you know that you are in the middle of it? Mr. Green You might be in east nowhere, or south nowhere, or heaven forbid north nowhere! Laughing

#146: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:56 pm
    ----
- bsmart

If 'nowhere' implies an area so remote it is properly mapped, How do you know that you are in the middle of it? Mr. Green You might be in east nowhere, or south nowhere, or heaven forbid north nowhere! Laughing

In this case 'nowhere' equates to a country without a single freaking armour museum Wink

#147: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:10 am
    ----
Chris do you have photos of:

M4 Grizzly
M44
M52
OT-810
Churchill AVRE

#148: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 am
    ----
- bialy-r
Chris do you have photos of:

M4 Grizzly
M44
M52
OT-810
Churchill AVRE

www.toadmanstankpictur...m/m4a1.htm
www.toadmanstankpictur.../m4401.htm There are 2 M44's. I have to find my pics of the other one

www.toadmanstankpictur.../m5201.htm
www.toadmanstankpictur.../ot810.htm There are 2 OT-810's on this page
www.toadmanstankpictur...avre_2.htm I just added this set to my site.

#149: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: bialy-rLocation: POLAND PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 am
    ----
I thank you Chris.

ps.

The page is working www.toadmanstankpictur...avre_2.htm

but the links to the photos are wrong I see this:

#150: Re: New photos @ Toadman's Tank Pictures Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:36 pm
    ----
- bialy-r
I thank you Chris.

ps.

The page is working www.toadmanstankpictur...avre_2.htm

but the links to the photos are wrong I see this:
Fixed.

-> AFV News Discussion Board