Military Flights
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  :| |:
-> FS2004

#271: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:30 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

I think we could make it a threesome, you know, if you wanna' swing that way, Richard. Shocked

Next week huh?........A threesome huh?...........Well if it's me and you 2 guys I don't "swing that way" Wink

But if it's going to happen I could probably get down there (strictly Male bonding of course). It depends on which days. You're only about 2 1/2 hours from me. I'll PM for dates.

#272: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:20 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
- JG300-Ascout

I think we could make it a threesome, you know, if you wanna' swing that way, Richard. Shocked

Next week huh?........A threesome huh?...........Well if it's me and you 2 guys I don't "swing that way" Wink

But if it's going to happen I could probably get down there (strictly Male bonding of course). It depends on which days. You're only about 2 1/2 hours from me. I'll PM for dates.

Shucks...and I was hopin' to see Stoopy go "man-braless". Sad OK, wholesome male bonding it is, and it's the only kind my wife will let me engage in anyway.

Jus' gotta' get a final ruling from Stoop on if/when he might be comin'....

#273: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:45 pm
    ----
Hola!

Looks like my trip is on, but be advised it's a working trip during the week. By nature these trips involve long hours and not much if any spare time, and as the project lead I'm on call 24/7 during that period. The bright spot is we'll have an excellent crew for this one, and only one system we're working with, so as long as I don't have to stray too far away from the neighborhood in case I get a call, getting together for an evening meal or whatever should be possible! As for some sim time on the local aircraft carrier, dang, it sounds great but hard to pull off, I can tell ya right now we never get any time for that, and can't ethically plan for it on company travel time. I can't count how many cool cities I've been to but never get to stop and smell the roses of the local attractions, sometimes hardly ever see the sun much.

Anyhoo that's the skinny, and I'd sure like to hook up if possible...with both of ya's, but certainly not asking anyone to go out of their way for sure, since I can't even commit much time to begin with and who knows what can come up. Hope that's cool?

#274: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:00 pm
    ----
Well, not coming over to Casa de Ascout for a brewski (or Scotch, or vin) is simply not an option. What days ya' here?

I pick up another toy on Saturday...tell ya' about it when you're here. Wink

Where ya' stayin', where ya' working? (PM or email...I need some specifics to handle logistics and advise routing).

Really good news is that I'm spittin' distance from Mission Bay just a good bf109 taxi to the ramp from I-5.

That goes for Richard, too!

#275: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:30 am
    ----
Veddy cool......check yur PM's for details, gents! Wink

#276: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:47 pm
    ----
Doug I sent ya an email, please let me know if you didn't get it?

Very much looking forward to this trip, and I drove on over to the AvSim convention this morning out by Dulles airport, and now have a gift for fr8ycat, courtesy of the Transload VA guys (great group).....hope to see ya's!

#277: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:19 pm
    ----
Stoopy, Richard...

Whichever of you guys tried to call, call again. I think my wife's accent threw somebody...but you had the right place. Wink

#278: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:45 pm
    ----
Wharn't me, the soonest I'll be callin' will be tomorrow late afternoon.....and I've had mysterious prank calls from a diabolocal fr8ycat-sounding-like dude before.....not sayin' anything tho.....

#279: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:17 pm
    ----
Fr8ycat: calls Stoopy residence, Stoopy answers and with German accent fr8ycat yells "swine"!
Stoopy: "Is this Fr8ycat"?
Fr8ycat: "I know nothink" hangs up phone, giggles and opens another beer.

Nope, wasn't me either. I will be there though.

#280: Re: Military Flights Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:28 pm
    ----
Laughing

SCHWINE!!!!!!!!!!!! Will see ya's soon!!!!!

Ain't callin' anyone tonight, neither....I be bushed, and the 4 x 4 I just had from the In-N-Out right around the corner was enough to do me in for the night....although I'm temped to head back over and get a choco shake and big ol' Dr. Pepper for a nightcap before I crash for the night.....

-> FS2004