Hey Dontos! Look what I got in the mail today!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Hey Dontos! Look what I got in the mail today! Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:16 am
    ----
- SFC_Jeff_Button
Other than the funky silver barrells and lack of proper bumper numbers, I'm not sure what you see or don't see.
Hellfish, did you happen to record any numbers on this vehicle?

Jeff

The T165 Prototype Ontos at Atterbury has no identifiable serial numbers. It was donated to Camp Atterbury, by a USMCR unit many years ago.

I have detailed photos of the vehicle, to include a couple interior shots.

The T165 is armed with 6 - 105mm recoilless rifles.

Don

#17: Re: Hey Dontos! Look what I got in the mail today! Author: Hellfish6Location: Orlando PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:45 am
    ----
- SFC_Jeff_Button
Other than the funky silver barrells and lack of proper bumper numbers, I'm not sure what you see or don't see.
Hellfish, did you happen to record any numbers on this vehicle?

Wouldn't know where to look anyways. Semi-related - what do you guys do with serial numbers from tanks? I see people requesting them pretty frequently...

#18: Re: Hey Dontos! Look what I got in the mail today! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:34 am
    ----
- SFC_Jeff_Button

Jeff,
Yep, gun barrels. Kinda' stand out. Makes we want to run out there with a spray can of Krylon.

-> AFV News Discussion Board