- DublinerOk, just for fun I have some movie trivia questions for the group.
1. What US armored division patch does Odd Ball (aka Donald Sutherland) have on his jacket??
2. What is the number of Odd Ball's fictional armored battalion?
3. What US infantry division does Clint and TellyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s characters belong?
4. What is the official designation of the half-track with the 105mm howitzer?
5. Give your best Hunnicutt description of the pedigree of Odd BallÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s motley band of modified M4s.
6. What vehicle is used to tow away the lieutenantÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ill-gotten yacht?
7. At the being of the movie what panzer division tactical markings do the T-34/85 based Ã¢â‚¬Å“Tiger IsÃ¢â‚¬Â? sport?
8. What division markings do the Ã¢â‚¬Å“TigersÃ¢â‚¬Â? have in final village battle scenes?
9. Bonus question, for those who like Ã¢â‚¬Å“wingyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ things,Ã¢â‚¬Â? what type of Yugoslav aircraft are used in the movie to represent Allied jabos?
- binder0015. Give your best Hunnicutt description of the pedigree of Odd BallÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s motley band of modified M4s.
M4A3E4 - modified by BMY for MAP give aways
The E4 isn't described in Hunnicutt's Sherman. is it?
The Sherman Register found out about this one with the aid of a surviving data plate:
- Neil_BaumgardnerI take it there arent any of these in the States?
None recovered from Bosnia/Kosovo for example?
All times are GMT - 6 Hours