Brunhost?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS2

#1: Brunhost? Author: -gin- PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:20 pm
    ----
Greetings, former longtime vet of cfs2 here.

I was wondering if anyone possibly had a link or could send me the brunhost client?

I've searched everywhere but always end up shorthanded..

I would be extremely greatful for anyones help. thank you

#2: Re: Brunhost? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:27 am
    ----
It's still possible to find the B'runhost' program hosted on EURO_Snoopy's popular AirWarfare site.
(you might find a one or two other little goodies there as well ;))

I notice that Gunsjammed has been credited for it here, I thought Brunhost was from the RAF_Nello stable back in the CFS1 days. I stand to be corrected but I noticed it was still shown as a Nello prog. on several other sites too.

~S~ to both of 'em ayway.

#3: Re: Brunhost? Author: -gin- PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:44 am
    ----
Thank you for your reply, much appreciated, but, it would appear that this link is broken aswell.. like most of the others i have found, they always link to this page www.multicfs.com/utilities.asp : its strange, because every other download except the brunhost file works. Once again thank you.. i'll keep looking and hope i find this badboy

#4: Re: Brunhost? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:57 am
    ----
Ahh sry, I didn't check it because I don't use the file.
I'll have a word around and see if anyone I know has it and I'll host it on my site.
May be worth asking on Simviation's CFS1 / 2 forums as well.
We'll get it for you somehow.
Smile

#5: Re: Brunhost? Author: -gin- PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:19 am
    ----
thanks a ton... i'll try asking around on other forums aswell

#6: Re: Brunhost? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:26 am
    ----
Not sure if this will help.
us.geocities.com/mrdan...teams.html
(At the foot of the page there's a credit for Brunhost which appears to imply it's been included as part of the zip file for the downloadable mission.)

#7: Re: Brunhost? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:45 pm
    ----
I'll have to look around in the archives, but I may have one somewhere.. Wink

#8: Re: Brunhost? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:00 pm
    ----
I vote Bushy to host it.

#9: Re: Brunhost? Author: -gin- PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:18 pm
    ----
Someone has to have it... anyways i looked into the link you gave me shades and there is just a mission file in the zip. lol so close

#10: Re: Brunhost? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:34 am
    ----
I found Brunhost 1.41a file. Problem is, I can't remember if that's what you need...lol

Anyhow, I've attached it here, so take a look...

#11: Re: Brunhost? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:36 am
    ----
Yayy Bushster!

(knew he wuz good fer somethin'! ;))

#12: Re: Brunhost? Author: -gin- PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:42 am
    ----
YES!!!! Thank you Bshwackr!! and thank you shades! you guys are awesome!!

You guys let me know if you ever need anything i'll do my best to help out.. S!

#13: Re: Brunhost? Author: -gin- PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:59 am
    ----
Ah.. the program isn't running when i click the brunhost.exe i get a

"brunhost.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Does brunhost work under windows XP ? I already tried running it in compatibility mode, but no luck..

#14: Re: Brunhost? Author: -gin- PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:13 am
    ----
Yep.. version 1.41a is incompatible with windows 2000/xp ; but it appears that version 1.41b is compatible.. the link on the website is dead though of course lol.. im gonna try to contact gunsjammed and ask him about it.

#15: Re: Brunhost? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:04 am
    ----
- -gin-
YES!!!! Thank you Bshwackr!! and thank you shades! you guys are awesome!!

You guys let me know if you ever need anything i'll do my best to help out.. S!
Dinner with sweets and her friends and I'm sorted.
I know it's a lot to ask but you did say...

heheh

There is definitely an XP version.
Not sure you'll be able to contact Gunsjammed.
I've been searching for all his old haunts and they're all down.

Think he was with RCAF once (may still be).
Worth asking them about it/him?

-> CFS2